Got OCD Fee inside the OCD ZONE

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Got OCD Fee inside the OCD ZONE but it said “connected” and the fee was not on the message mentioned

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> irgendi

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> NOW

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> X

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> X

How can we help you now?
=> would be nice to get the money back, was 10 million (see screenshot)

Heres sthe Screenshot:

Regarding Jascha it’s because of opened windows and leaving too quick / using the command outside the zone.

Here is what I mean:

Within 1 minute you are rushing around like crazy.

The server was maybe also still recovering from your PvP RE party.

But ok, I refunded the 10m fee as exception for now.

Hi, first of all: thanks for the refund, second (which is maybe important for you) is the fact i didnt rush like a maniac as it looks like in the log file, first i waited like 5 minutes. (I was in the OCD Zone) then i ran around (in the OCD Zone) and tried many Spots. This lasted for idk like half an hour?!

If have a video recorded when I was doing it, maybe you want me to upload it for you? (Also if you look at the coordinates, its impossible to be at all those locations in one single minute)

so, tl:dr: your time stamps are wrong :wink:

just out of curiosity what’s your FPS max set to?

setting fps max to 40 or lower seems to help with multiplayer stability. the game forces servers to run at a 20 tick rate (data sync update interval) matching fps to this drastically decreases the amount of sync issues between the server and ur PC. 20fps does look horrible so i recommend starting at 40 and adjusting to ur own liking. slowly raising it until u notice issues coming back then dial up and down as needed. takes a while to find that “sweet spot” but then it changes with another corrupdate :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.