Great Bug?

Ok, any member of administration can answer about my problem with mystical ship?

Hello Cyl,

Admin responding. :slight_smile:

Based on the log evidence, I have to agree with what I see only and that appears that a ship was attacked and captured in Sierra Nebula.

Do you have you game logs indicating the transfer to and log out from pandora? Jascha or Tex may be able to look into game logs and see a transfer of the structure. Perhaps the transfer happened just prior to reboot and want recorded? Too many variable to guess at without getting into the logs.

The one log we have seems to indicate that, while youā€™re personal recollection was moving the ship to pandora, the ship nevertheless was in Sierra when it was taken.

Happy to review additional evidence if you may have it.

• Hops
2 Likes

11-22:35:11.126 01_35 -LOG- Unloading playfield 'Elemental Marketplaceā€™
11-22:35:11.288 01_35 -LOG- Loading playfield 'Sierra Nebulaā€™
11-22:35:11.321 01_35 -LOG- Playfield ā€˜Sierra Nebulaā€™ with seed 77 loaded.
11-22:35:11.326 01_35 -LOG- LogFlags = 0
11-22:38:52.067 01_38 -WRN- CONNECTION TO DEDICATED SERVER LOST
11-22:38:54.236 01_38 -WRN- CONNECTION ESTABLISHED AGAIN

this is the end of the LOG file on my comp, LOG clearly interrupted

and this is the LOG from the battle - and clearly not docked at the time

The server definitely did not break this time and didnā€™t have rollback at the time? :smirk:

Hmm. Perhaps not but again, even your logs show sierra as the last place you ended up in. All signs point to you parking the vehicle in Arma orbit, for whatever reason.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything I can do here, and even @Jascha would run into the same challenges without combing more detailed logs if available.

Problem is all evidence provided seems to indicate that you didnā€™t park in pandora, and supports that your vehicle was left in Sierra Nebula.

Since all we can go on is evidence, I think itā€™s going to need to be resolved between you and the ship taker ā€“ I canā€™t see any bugs at this time.

• Hops

That train has left the station. His CV has been looted and mostly stripped. His main docked SV has been taken and already used in a desertworld battle. Iā€™ll have to repair that later.

Sorry but according to server logs you logged out in Sierra Nebula with your ship and logged back in 8 hours later. After you logged out it was capturedā€¦ als legal from what I can see.
Not much we can do, sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.