Groovin1986 showing in (2) factions

Wow that’s a lot of words.

I want PvP on a PvP server but unlike OP4, WKN doesn’t need or desire a direct mainline of it everyday. Some of our members want more PvP which is why we have alliances with more aggressive factions so they can join in. Heck some of our members play exactly as you describe and carve out gold territories to protect.

The offline raiding thing that you’re so frightened of. Simple solution which I did answer. Recruit. WKN doesn’t recruit for any special time zones but as you grow larger you get people that play at different hours. If you get hit offline oh well. It’s a chance to rebuild and a debt to be paid.

I’ve only really ever seen you and maybe one other LoT member on-line I think. You use your allies as puppets to protect your stuff while your offline. I totally respect that. It’s what alliances are for but if you want more protection grow in numbers just like in real life. We broke WKN up into War and WKN because we go too big and making that many different people happy becomes it’s own issue. Try to find a balance @mcprouty and you’ll be a happier man. I work too many hours to focus too much on keep ing anything in game alive too long lol.

Not necessarily afraid of, but wary would be a term I would use freely. And yes, as you’ve noticed, we don’t openly recruit. This is because I put a much higher emphasis on quality than quantity. Unfortunately, this means we have a small crew on, particularly recently, but bright side, we all know each other, and that none of the crew would sell out anyone else, steal, or otherwise screw up anyone else’s game. This is critical. If it comes down to it, I’d rather play in a faction of one, than have people at my side who I cannot trust. We have done, and seen, the whole big faction thing, and honestly y’all havent even hit the danger zone yet, but I see it coming. A little foreshadowing for the woes of the “large faction”:

• 80% of your player base is offline most of the time, with many players rarely if ever logging on

• Someone, somewhere, will screw over the whole team. And there is no way to tell who, or how.

• Logistics become impossible. You want ammo? well you better make it yourself and keep it in private storage, otherwise someone will grab it and use it for themselves. Food? Good luck. Money? best forget about that, because the more people in the faction, the more likely it is that someone will forget and leave a ship in taxed zone, and cost every single person in the faction.

• Interpersonal drama becomes one of your biggest issues day to day. Forget mining, you have to deal with why person a’s feelings got butthurt by person b.

Again, just an idle conversation point, and not really a complaint, but rather my motivation for not “openly recruiting”.

1 Like

No Mattcore37K, I cant wait till there back so that you can be shown that you guys are pirates. atleast then you will know to choose the right origin next time.

1 Like

Just because your clan is a hunter clan and you have pirates in it doesn’t mean they can go to diff origin planets, it just means they get to go to theirs alone. @mcprouty.

1 Like

If someone has a problem with raiding on planets they can move to deep space :wink:
And my guy on EU dont have conections with NA i said for NA that i will let player build and i am but im not thinking to sit and watch at my constructor until 6.0 i will play on EU have fun!

1 Like

Just leaving this here for the sake of conversation

1 Like

Here’s my take on this. If you build on a PvP planet, you are at risk to attack regardless of time, origin, or faction. It is up to defending faction/factions to attempt to maintain their territory. We ourselves have been offline raided so attempting to bash us with hypocrisy and fallacies is a great way to insure that we continue to raze planets and factions, to nothing. In short, all is fair in love and war.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.