Guilty System - Killing Allies

Thanks for the info. We will look into that and change it.

@RexXxuS Stop reading the Forum and enjoy your vacation :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

11 Likes

You should lock his account for the time of his vacation :joy:

4 Likes

Be serious, you’re only suggesting this because you want alliances to do more work to become unguilty. Its not like players couldnt drop faction, get killed and rejoin.

The reality of this server, is that if your LAWLESS faction, rp shouldnt matter if you do guilty things. Because the lawless shouldnt care about being guilty, they are essentially pirates with weird morale codes.

@Jascha why are considering a change? Because you get one complaint? lol. If it does change, do it for next season, not the present.

1 Like

Go figure, Cry Baby Ranzeth is pissing and moaning cause he couldn’t get a foothold on GG again and thinks this is somehow gonna penalize us enough for him to get onto GG. But whatever, still gonna mine in red zone since I pay to become not guilty already. Keep on Crying, keep on Crying

What is the point of having the guilty system in the first place if it isn’t a real penalty or burden? Becoming guilty should not be something that you can get rid of that easy.

Tell me, why are you opposed to the change in the guilty system? What are your points on why your own allies shouldn’t be able to make you innocent?

I agree about the Lawless faction being exempt from some rules, but making it so your allies can make you innocent by killing you? Not one of them.

If anything Lawless should be the only faction who can pay to become innocent

3 Likes

Be respectful Barnes, you are entitled to an opinion, but you are not entitled to treat others poorly because they are suggesting something that inconveniences you.

If you don’t want it changed, how about providing some logical points as to why it shouldn’t be changed?

4 Likes

Hey guys. please be nice.
If you want to add to the subject then stay technical and productive.

Rex and I will talk about it and look into it. If there is an exploit, then we have to fix it since its not supposed to be that way and going around the system… as any exploit.

2 Likes

I you change this, then pleas think of other ways to become unguilty, mining in gg is momentarely not close to productive, if you overlook the border of the red zone youre become guilty instantly, no evektive warning, you can not even enter the Donator planet. EGS in Homeworld is broken like hell. so what should one do? Not Mine on GG? No PVP on GG?
Who then would pay those exobitant costs of Minerals on Market , since everything is rare like hell these Days because the Deposits are … broken.
Last season you could Mine Minerals around Your Home Sector, but even Those Areroid Fields (Freelancer HQ) dont exist any more. I think this season is comming to an Econonomical Collaps if an real PVP war starts. At least on EU. With the current cost on Prometium and Erestreum the Bullis will take over the universe completely. So if you take away the quick Stelthmining from GG with punishing the Guilty ones even more as they are, fix the deposits first please.

You have egs:noguilty and at 100k and 1 RP for the first go I think you ‘gold-hoarders’ can afford it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes and 200k and 2 rp for the second time, and so on and so on…
This is from the beginning of the guilty system and not updated to the new situation. Now all you have to do to become guilty is to drive around on GG, before you had to kill 3 Alliance Players. I dont say it should be for free, but there should be a difference between Killing 3 Non PVP Fraction Players and driving/Mining on GG.

1. Or you could go pick a PvP fight with a non-allied force.
  2. Or you could mine for gold in the non-red zone, which doesn’t make you guilty.
1 Like

It was 10 alliance players not 3. 100k,200k300k etc etc some of you guys have 500mill+ you wouldnt even notice it.

1 Like

So what stopping any one from leaving faction, in sealed base room. Kill all guilty ppl. And rejoin faction ?

By the way red gold quality is really disapointing.

It’s all handled by the back end tool, so in theory could be coded to prevent this type of work around.

Im not saying that changing it is a bad idea, I buy myself off everytime so I don’t bother me. Was just saying I was tired of your constant complaining to get things changed when you see it benefitting anyone but you

Not sure what you referring to Barnes, but I don’t appreciate your attitude. This isn’t changing something, it is fixing something that is not working as intended. In other words, I am reporting a bug or exploit.

Doesn’t matter to me whether you have a problem with my attitude or not. You can rationalize however you want, but your still crying to change things that benefit others and not you. if it wasn’t intended to work that way, im pretty sure Hws wouldn’t have it that way. but you cried, so now they are gonna change it. same procedure that’s has been happening since I met you in 5AP:)

Okay, whatever you say Barnes.

See the final result there.