finally I were able to work more than 5 hours non-stop on the ECC Missions and more to keep my workflow! (some things of this patch took us almost one month (the Ninja Mission. Thanks Ju!)
While Battle Royale still needs some love integrating it to the new planet, all others are done and updated!
The PDA “EGS Resource Hunt Depot” Mission is next on the list…
Resource Mole Race Mission
- fixed and implemented now
- more challenging with water paths
- three resources “for free”: Erestrum, Zascosium and Gold. Make sure you catch the Stargate cooldown in time
EB Heist Mission
- increased the difficulty and loot
Prison Breakout Mission
- prevented yolo walkthrougs
- increased difficulty a lot
- increased the hidden loot
- increased the loot
- increased the difficulty
- implemented some goodies
- increased difficulty
- increased the loot!
- implemented 2 additional Stargates out of there in case you destroyed your only way out…
Combat Testing Facility
- fixed empty planet
- still without PDA support from the ECC. The CTF PDA mission works only for the Starter Planet CTF missions
Ninja Mission Competition
Implemented the HWS Ninja Mission which can be found in the slight reworked EGS Flying City!
You have 7 minutes!
The first Ninja was @Dr.Dark and claimed his reward of 100 RP, 1 HWS Garage ship of choice and 1 Alien Core!
- the title from above must be set in the Youtube video (“I am a Ninja on HWS”)
- I will check the timestamp of your forum post with the youtube link for claiming the winner
- show your completed PDA mission of the Ninja Mission during recording (all green checkboxes)
- the video must show the full walk through. From EGS Flying City until you solved everything in the Ninja Mission (found the Treasure)
- of course no exploits or haxxx used
- do not show the seven Easter Eggs in the recording please!
Guilty / Bounty / Killboard rework
As many know the Guilty / Bounty feature wasn’t that used really. Either because the Bounty threshold was too high or the Guilty system could be circumvented by Alliance “glory-kills” etc.
Seeing players chill farming in the red zone triggered all the work I put into that idea.
Thus we had the idea to implement a bunch of checks to prevent this — alliances, last used faction, etc.
But it would be overkill and still open for some leaks.
I don’t say the system before was “exploited”, since it was our mistake to not cover that.
Sure, some players abused it either in the Killboard or Guilty Zone but well, I always said that we can and will see that and step in, sooner or later.
That time is now.
reduced the Bounty threshold for the full Bounty set from 50 million credits to 10+ million credits
That means if you put 10 million credits onto someones head, his full coordinates will be leaked to HWS Connect (before you needed 50 million credits to achieve this)
removed the ability to get no-guilty by dying*
*If you got killed previously no matter how, your guilty flag got removed. This is now not possible anymore. You HAVE to use the
egs:noguiltycommand to remove your guilt.
that also means the common “Get 7RP per guilty kill” is now called and works like "Get 7RP per guilty bounty kill (Bounty of at least 10 million credits)"
That way we not only removed any further exploit but implemented way more meaning to put bounties out and hunt for the bounties.
We will observe this change carefully.
But it’s again a step forward to give the HWS Story / roleplay more meaning.
I hope you like that patch and looking forward for your Ninja Mission attempts
P.S.: The whole Starter Clone Chamber walk through got improved. The PDA updated. The Freelancer Bar optimized and more
*P.P.S.: REMEMBER: you have to restart your game to see the new PDA changes!