Half the ship is missing

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> When accelerating for the warp, the reaction to the P and X keys was lost, both for the pilot and for the passenger. After stopping the ship, both left the game, after entering, there is exactly half of the ship left, re-entering and restarting the game does not help.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Garlein

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 16:25-16:30

On which Playfield?
=> Caimub-ae: Delta 3780 I Sector

Structure Name(s)?
=> Skaar Kestrel

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 9055175

How can we help you now?
=> Please restore this ship.

Hey,

could you post a screenshot of the ship please?

I know your feel, bruh

Yes, we are lucky as drowned people :slight_smile:
Not one thing, but another

Well, at least there was not much loot, of the valuable pieces 5 undelivered cargo.

Jascha, maybe this information will give something to the developers:
After scanning the asteroids, they started accelerating for the warp, the attempt to disable the shield through X did not pass, there is no reaction to pressing the button. An attempt to enter the menu also failed, there was no reaction to pressing P. Ship control was working (WASDQE). Moreover, the X and P buttons did not work for both players. they decided to quit the game, stopped the ship, and both went out.
After the call, we got what is visible in the screenshot.
Re-entering/restarting the game and steam, as well as clearing the cache did not help.

2 Likes

Hey,

thank you.
I restored the structure… this bug occurs quite often in the last week :frowning:

Jascha, thank you so much!

P.S. Apparently, the developers of the game are very worried about the busy admins and are doing their best to load you with work, and then suddenly the administrators will get bored :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.