Hard to Explain like we where on "unloaded playfield"

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> hmh made the "“Protoz raid” let CV in the orbit of the playfield : Protoz go with SV down on the planet made the quest need to go “up & down” again to activade the “enter protoz” planet quest and after the second time i got dc and was back in my hover where i was 30secs before then i go outside the HV made power off from the SV who was in the sky (cause of that dc) then i got back portet into the SV ?! and that keeps repeating you see all in the video no sounds cause we where in discord garreth saw it even too we figured out that the SV got corruptet after this DC and we where actualy able to Dupe with this “Bug” or Unload playfield switch what ever our inventory “from this state” endless times so pls try fix its stable 1.1 lol
After now finaly 1hr i came back to Anomaly system to see my CV by the sun right side floating… not on the original position but all works now again.

And now is my Character perm in ECC logt in but im not online im offline !? and logout in Pkf space not in ECC idk how to fix that
---------> logs Senor
Client_200820-132601-41.log (3.0 MB) Client_200820-182224-55.log (12.6 KB)

--------> Logs Opi

Client_200820-160340-42 felix.log (42.7 KB) Client_200820-180137-04 felix seond.txt (8.9 KB)

----------> log MasterBaiter

Client_200820-170356-26 masterbaiter.log (3.2 MB)

------------> Jeru logs

Client_200820-114320-50 3. jeru.log (30.8 KB) Client_200820-174045-11 1. Jeru.log (20.2 KB)

Video for that Wierd Bug : -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kecIa3PQB4Q
:smiley:

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Senor odd , Opi , Jeru , Masterbaiter

Server? (EU or NA)
=> Eu

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 18:00~

On which Playfield?
=> Protoz & Ecc

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> We fixed it with couple of restarts & dont seat anymore in that “corrupted sv” and delted it allrdy but the problem now is that Jeru was seating via port in garreths ship it can be maybe infected cause he said self anything is now wrong with his ships so option “dont seat instant delete !” its like corona virus everyone who sits in that “corrupted” ship will be able to enter “unload playfields” and if you go into another ship then meanwhile it infects it too. looks like.

i dont know log included etc enjoy cheers :slight_smile:

I will check it in a minute. Sorry. Needed to to some smal stuff first.

oh and… thanks for the video. But could you do me a favor and point to specific times that I need to check and tell me what to look out for at those times?
That would be very great…

Roger soory i cuted cause of deskop and it was 1hr long :smiley:

check video comments =)

1 Like

We send it to the devs. Hope they find something.
Thanks for the report.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.