Having issues with teleporter out of ECC

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Everytime I teleport out of ECC I lock up and have to shut down and then log back in

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Killbee

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Last several days

On which Playfield?
=> ECC teleporting to Freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s)?
=> Multiple

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Multiple

How can we help you now?
=> I don’t have any issues teleporting to ECC or between bases and CV’s but anytime I teleport out of ECC I get hung up. It will start saying loading structure and stop at around 16%. I have waited for a long time but I end up logging out and exiting game. When I reenter most of the time I am at selected destination. Also was wondering if you knew that OAM is not coming up I think others have had that problem. Thanks for your help! I also think I put my text in the right spot this time…lol!

yes the colors are much easier to read in this ticket :slight_smile:

sadly this is an old issue that has increased in frequency since the last update. would usually happen after the game had been running a while. seems to surface at random now. I have not been able to pinpoint a cause other than delay issues of the past.

OK if I login at ECC it does work right after login. Also is the OAM down right now?

OAM issue seems to be visual only. the chatbot commands work and i did notice the patron co commands (AFL & AMO) seem to be functional as well.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.