Having trouble accepting the stargate missions from the quest givers

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> The first time I ran ‘Combat Testing Facility Mission’ in ECC I was able to receive the quest from the npc in the instance. When my cooldown timer was up and I logged in, I got the message I could play that mission again, but i’ve ran it twice now and I can not seem to be able to get the mission again.
I noticed when I did the alien city I couldn’t get any mission from ‘Officer C’ either.
I nearly cleared the whole city, but it was tougher than usual because there were so many tree’s that were spawning inside the instance, it was almost impossible to see what was shooting at me. If I could see the trunk of the tree it was easy to shoot and clear the tree, but unfortunately most of the trees could not be targeted and were just annoying visual obstacles.

Also the Instance ‘Jumper RunnerZ Mission’ you give weapons and ammo, one being an epic sniper rifle, with the Railgun ammo. Just needs some 15mm ammo.

Player(s) with issue:
=> DenaVici

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> July 5-6th

Playfield:
=> ‘Combat Testing Facility’ ‘Alien City’ ‘Jumper RunnerZ Mission’

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Any help with the PDA would be appreciated. Is there something I can do when this happens?
As far as the other issues I was just giving you a heads up.
Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback for my missions!

If I understand you correctly the PDA cooldown must not be in sync with the Stargate cooldown. Not possible right now and I try to optimize in in combination with the NPC Dialogue system.

This is a PDA Team mission. Should be. Have to check it.
That decoration like Trees are spawning in structures (again) is yet another Alpha 12 feature. Try to shoot rockets at them but nothing I can do against it :frowning:

Easy fix I will do asap.

Hey RexXxus,

I have also been running the mission ‘Zombie Digger Mission’ and I am fairly certain the starting NPC is missing some lines of dialogue.

After I had trouble figuring it out, I remembered a video you made about dialogue options and this Zombie Mission is the instance you chose to highlight the options.

The starting mission giver in the video had an introduction with a option to ‘Start Quest’
while the current npc now gives no introduction and just wants to know if you have found his brother? There are no options after that.

I was able to complete it after watching your video again and figuring out the win conditions though

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.