Help lost ship in orbit

I lost my ship here with everything I had was strolling and I ran out of crystals Sally and after I entered my ship was gone, please can you help me I’m almost without oxygen
I’m at the space station.

Hey Lagter,

alright now I need the reason why you lost it and what name / ID you ship has.
Thanks

RexXxuS

I lost my ship here with everything I had I was strolling and I ran out of crystals Sally and after I entered my ship disappeared please help me I’m almost without oxygen I’m at the space station. ID 76561198132125095

And now the backpack remained between the walls of the station and I can not retrieve it either.

Again please:

lagoon nebula marketplace There is no reason simply because the ship near the Asteroid and when I went back in was no longer the name is of the two ships. cv/sv

It is PvP. Maybe it got destroyed? What does your Intruder Log says in HWS Connect?
You can’t remember the names of the ships? :confused:

1 Like

I had no specific name because they were my first ships because I ran out of crystals and could not get back to my site.

Login now, I found your backpack. Without information regarding ships it is sadly not possible to restore them. But I can help you in another way.

ok super:slight_smile:

Sorry to bother you again but I need crystals to go back to the hunter’s planet because they will not let me enter other planets.

ask Traders / players, trade in marketplace