Help lost ship

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> went to warp to another system and was warped without ship. Long story short eventually got a ride back to system i had jumped from. Estimated time between this was about two hours. Went back to coordinates stated in structure commander and not only is my ship not there but the site is saying it was deleted after only about 2 hours away from it.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> joemane

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> tuesday feb 9th 1:00

On which Playfield?
=> mastulin (mainly)

Structure Name(s)?
=> Minus Maximus

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 13858401

How can we help you now?
=> Would like the ship back to be honest. i guess i’ll take the material loss but the ship would be nice

Hey,

sorry for the trouble. It was a game bug. I restored it again.

stilll has it marked as deleted and can’t locate it at system

hm I tried again. Let me know if it worked. Otherwise the playfield seems to be defect.
It will get a new ID, btw.

unfortunately still no lock

any chance you could respawn it in a different system. Planet JoeMane preferably

OK, restored it close to your base. Hope it worked this time. Sorry I cant get ingame right now due to rl stress.

If this does not work the strucutre might be defect, then we have to take a backup

still nothing unfortunately

actually i did find it on my planet but it seems that cvs arent allowed on the planet it can’t leave the planet. If there is a way to make cvs able to enter that planet i would appreciate it as that is whaty i want if not im not suire what we should do

Hi,
this is a random generated playfield, with more or less random settings.
But I see your ship is at a different playfield anyways. I warped it above your head now.

sorry i didn’t clarify but yesterday it was at the planet joemane. and it does not let me put cvs there so the ship is unable to leave the planet either.

nevermind i got it to work. thanks for the help

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.