Help - ress disappeared during container mdofications

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> While building those new containers, adding/removing container extensions, approximately 20+k of pentaxid disappeared. I had loaded the container, noticed that pentaxid weighs a lot, decided to add more extensions just in case. While adding (i had about 7 extensions) i added 2 wrongly, removed them, and I assume while removing 2 of 7 extensions half of the ress in the container disappeared. However it did not drop on the ground or anything, it was just away (normal pentaxid and a little elemental pentaxid)

Player(s) with issue:
=> Me (Steam 123)

Server:
=> HWS EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 11:57 ca,

Playfield:
=> Freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> Base(BA)

Structure ID(s):
=> 13959012

How can we help you now:
=> Either this is a bug report where noone can do much, or if anyhow possible, it would be nice to have the pentaxid replaced (although I cannot say how much pentaxid there was exactly, I remember the weights, before the loss it was 144k, after 72k approximately, this would mean about 24k raw pentaxid. However I had about 6k of elemental, and i dont know its weight)

The ressources disappear when adding(!) new container extensions already, tried it out with crushed stone

Hey,

I’m very sorry, but we can’t do much here. This is a game bug with no logs. So we can’t restore anything.
But please create a bug ticket in the official Empyrion forum so that they can fix that bug.

1 Like

thanks anyways :slight_smile: I expected that much

1 Like

Let me know (pm) if this sets you far back at the game, or if you will survive just fine.

1 Like

Thanks, I will survive just fine. It was just hardcore annoying me but that’s fine now. Luckily I did not loose all

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.