Help TP

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Hi, could someone give me a hand? I’m stuck in UCHN Discovery and my base is in Tallodar, I can’t teleport to my base. Could you send me to my base?

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Fujiro

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=> Star Lady

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 6068868

How can we help you now?
=> Could you send me to my base?

Hi, @Fujiro.

How are you stuck? Can you please give more details?

I can’t teleport to my base. I have teleport in my base but for some reason I can’t get back to it.

I still don’t understand what you mean by stuck? Can’t you just fly out of there, or ask someone to pick you up?

I don’t have any acquaintances in the game to help me. I just don’t understand why I can’t get back to teleporting from my base. I will try to find a way to return, thank you very much and sorry for taking your time.

I’m not saying I can’t help, I’m just trying to understand the root problem :slightly_smiling_face:

If you don’t have another way to get back, I can help you out.

In the future you can use cb:sethome:ID on your base, and then you can always return shortly after dying with cb:gohome.

If you want, I can teleport you back. Just let me know when you’re ready please.

1 Like

I am very grateful, please teleport me back. I will leave the base saved as a residence to prevent this from happening again.

Is that better? :slight_smile:

Edit:
Solved.

1 Like

I just saw that my base was destroyed by some Zirax ship, so the teleport didn’t work. Thank you very much for the teleport, I will rebuild and fortify so it doesn’t happen again.

No worries :slight_smile:

1 Like

it sounds like you teleported out and the NPCs came to attack while you were away :frowning:

if they destroyed your core, even teleporting with cb:gohome would not work.

the only way to avoid this, set a home spawn in a “safe” zone. the uch sectors are usually pretty safe to plant a flag.

1 Like

Right, his base was indeed destroyed.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.