Help with OCD, Items Dissappeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> When I used the OCD for the first time earlier, at the ECC, I placed several items in it. A number of modules and a lot of fuel cores. When I went to withdraw later, there was nothing in the OCD. I have since tested it with one block and now it works, but all the earlier items are lost.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Exilizer

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> approx.: 17-18:00 GMT

Playfield:
=> ECC

Structure Name(s):
=> ECC HQ

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Please help me get my stuff back Thanks

so the hws connect shows nothing? even after a few minutes?

Hi thanks for reply, no the only thing is a single Large block, which i deposited when I tried to get the original stuff out, aprrox 20. minutes after I put several slots worth of stuff in.

hm… sounds strange! any chance you overplaced and did not see the return popup?

Just askin :slight_smile: the ocd lvl is smal

Hello,

I tried to search everywhere in that timeframe for your missing items but can’t find stuff you seem to lost.
I only see you tried to use the OCD command and items got rejected (cause you had not the proper OCD level to interact with them. So you were asked to take the items back in your inventory and it seems you did it.

Did you used “ocd:put” as an ingame chat command or over HWS Connect Button?

Thanks for checking, that must have been a stupid newbie mistake by me then. I imagine they got dropped as a container, I didn’t notice, and walked away, so I now have lost a large part of my initial supply drop… Whats worst is probably the approx 10 AM cores that I have lost as a result. Ah well you live and learn.

Hey,

not sure what happend but I found your stuff. It loooked like your player as not yet known to the tool.
I put as much as possible in your backpack. Also the 10 AM Cores. Hope that is ok that way.
OCD normally never has a problem.

1 Like

Fantastic thank you so much Jascha! Made my day to get that back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.