Help with patreon acc

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Bought the elite patreon addition

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> I linked my account and it is still listing me a non patreon membership

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Just now

On which Playfield?
=> No idea

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Help with updating my elite patreon account

Hi, this guide might be able to help you:

You most likely need to relink your account.

u need to relink your account on HWS connect. open a browser, go to the patreon website and sign out. then go to HWS connect and relink on the supporter page. it doesn’t update properly if you’re already signed in to the patreon website when linking :confused:

I logged out of the patreon website and tried all the steps above. I also tried clearing my cache then tried relinking my account. I’m still having the same issue. It’s treating as if I am not an elite member.

try another browser. the steam overlay browser works best for me. shift+tab in game

maybe one additional note:
did you try to link your patreon account also in private mode of your browser yet?
We had some players with cache issues.

So in Google Chrome e.g. CTRL + SHIFT + N and relog in patreon and HWS Connect to see if it works?

I tried a different browser and I also tried incognito in google as well and I still am not getting the elite benefits. I thought about upgrading but I am afraid I’ll just have the same problem. Below is proof that i do have it. I checked myself to make sure I was not going crazy or anything. This is irritating because I want to support HWS. This is a great and amazing server.

1 Like

shoot me a message on discord, I’ll see if I can walk you through it step by step

So Bob tried to help me out with my issue and it still does not work. He told me to upload these pics for proof.

I doubled checked the database, the server logs and the Patreon logs itself.
You are active but for some unknown reasons the link process does not work.
Next time I would like to do a screen share session with you, so we can fix it hopefully but for now, I set it hardcoded in the database.
If you refresh HWS Connect you should have your Elite benefits.

Thanks again for your support and sorry for the inconveniences.
Have fun

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.