HWS Patreon

READ ME FIRST

I do HWS and Empyrion for living. I really appreciate any money you can afford to give me. Not only does it motivate me to keep working on HWS but it also makes it possible at all.
However, please, don’t take Patreon as a service for rewards and become a Patron just for the benefits. This is not the philosophy of Patreon!
The “reward” should be rather seen that you can play on HWS for free and we keep updating it, working on it, helping you with issues, helping the whole Empyrion game and community with web tools made for free, bug reports and in general spending more time into it, than you can imagine.
If you only look out for benefits, please consider to support us via our packages instead here.

Become an HWS Patron

Please click the link below, click on the “Join” button in the Tier you want to support, and register an account:

You are a HWS Patron!? Awesome! What now?

Here is all you need to know:

HWS Patron Benefits Overview

You get special and unique benefits. Please check the following PDF for that:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Td18TmvWtiwLmdly6OG-EZvCyhuTjV33/view

Please note, this PDF can change over time. You stay best up to date by checking our Posts on Patreon.

Benefits ingame

There are benefits you only get ingame, when you go to the ECC planet in the Homeworld PvE System and talk there in the EGS HQ with the Clone X77 NPC.
He will give you your rewards.
Make sure to have enough room in your inventory though!!

Info: A new month!?

If a new month hit the day and you are still awesome and supporting us, please make sure to login to the game and verify that you are still linked in HWS Connect to get all of your benefits! Sometimes you have to relink your account (see above).

Note: your browser cache / cookie might still think you are linked. So please make sure to either clear your browser cache or press CTRL + SHIFT + N for a new private browser tab.

3 Likes