Help with wasted skill tree points please

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I spent tech tree points on advanced light/med/hvy armor and now I can’t unlock basic skills.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Cristo

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 8/8/2022

On which Playfield?
=> Oscutune

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I am hoping to just either reset my skill tree points or simply reset my character at level one without losing my base and SV.

Welcome to HWS,
I can’t reset your Techtree unfortunately.
I can only give you the advice to use the HWS Connect Skill Tree and try to get Unlock Points that way.

In only few days you have enough to get everything basic unlocked.

You can find HWS Connect here:
https://empyrion-homeworld.net/hws-connect

(hint: it will give you way more benefits like Daily Loot and the best Marketplace you will find on any MP server)

Thank you for the quick response. Would it at least be possible to reset my character back to level 1? Basically do the cb:reset without losing my base? Otherwise, I can try your suggestion. Great job on the HWS server! Have a great day

No sorry, this is not possible, since I can’t reset your Tech Tree.
But good to see you found HWS Connect and the Skill Tree. I don’t know why you chose Stamina instead of the 60 Unlock Points, the reason for this ticket, but you will see this is all not the end of the world.

Thanks, have a great day too and have fun.

Haha, I am greedy and will just use data pads. I mainly wanted to unlock cpu t2and t3, but I made a cv with with just those parts and a core to get by.

for future reference, the best practice is never unlock anything until you need to craft it. this is different from Skyrim :wink:

there is also the option of making a blueprint with the parts you want and saving that to the blueprint factory. you don’t need the devices unlocked when spawning from the blueprint factory, only the required level.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.