So… I think most of us have at least once (i get it daily), experienced the following scenario:
- U start warping.
- While warping (no matter stargate or just warping or entering atmosphere) u crash.
- U log back in and ur back to the place u started to warp, but your ship is where u warped…
- Youre either stranded or need to work 10-15 minutes to get your ship back.
This is not an issue, any player should repeatetly experience and unfortunally it comes from game itself…
Also, asking police every single time makes them kinda tired… Worse case, u warp in pvp and u cant do anything about the fact, youre about to lose your ship.
Solution: Players could have an command in their sleeves, called cb:crashhelp or crashhelp or whatever…
What it will do:
- U crashed - it will stealth your ship for 10 minutes. (timer is now ticking)
- U log back in - Ship still stays stealthed, and u somewere stranded…
- U type the command cb:crashhelp. Command will automatically detect the situation and teleports to your ship (if not on the seat, while unstealthing the ship).
- U are one happy traveler who can continue his/hers journey!!!
If anybody can point out the ways to abuse it, please do so. But i m also shure, there are ways to make shure, people cannot use command for their advantage (talking specially about pvp, cus in pve it does not matter).
So basically i also think that same command could be implemented in other ways also… (future development of same command)
1 - If u seem to get crashed midair and you are in pve world. Same thing could be applied. If someone uses it multyble times in row (near poi or smth), the command would freeze for certain amount of time.
2 - … If someone experiences some crashing situations or situations where simple command could help instead calling police and letting him do all for u, please shout your ideas!
Note: Rex told me to post it/make ticket under “help yourself” but i m not really good at useing this forum, so i did not found anything saying “help yourself”… so please if i wrote this to wrong place, thanks for your understanding.
What do you guyz think about it?