Homeworld Trader Racom - loss Trader's reputation when collecting plants on a public farm without warning

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Homeworld Trader Racom - loss Trader’s reputation when collecting plants on a public farm without warning

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Svetorog - RED faction

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 02:00 - 04:00 27 august 2020

On which Playfield?
=> Homeworld Sector

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Add warning for collect plants and restore Trader’s reputation for RED faction

Yes I have noticed the red writing doesn’t show up for all boxes or plants. it is best practice to not touch anything on an NPC base to be 100% sure you don’t affect your reputation with them.

I have no influence of that, hence I can’t restore anything.
Make a Eleon “bug” report about it.

2 Likes

Maybe return T.E.A.M. level 3 certificate for CreepyNicNacPerv?

lol good try though :wink:

if u want that RP back just have all ur faction mates hit F1 and select the protoz raid for each one and head to protoz. i have an HV i made just for that mission. just watch the shields…

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2158738438

the mission itself has a few bugs. sometimes u have to deactivate and reactivate it. u must kill at least 1 core. manually firing a plasma turret is very handy to snipe with.

Protoz Raid missions for Traders faction do not see in the PDA

the kriel, pirates, and traders do not have that mission yet. i believe the game developers at eleon studios are the ones that have the ability to add them to that list. there is a way to get full honored with all 6 if done correctly. 1st beat the hell out of pirate structures until kriel and traders are maxed. then look for a Polaris mining station asteroid base (used to be one in binomi) and use a CV drill turret till pirates and zirax are maxed. then run protoz raid for Polaris and tallon. it goes faster the more people u have doing this.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.