How to get rid of "invisible" blocks

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I have invisible blocks where i cant place anything

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> irgendi

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Monday 29.8. 21:37

On which Playfield?
=> everywhere (in this case its a ship, but i also had it on a base)

Structure Name(s)?
=> Praynay

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 31744272

How can we help you now?
=> It would be nice if you tell me how to get rid of those “invisible” blocks. I learned i can place EXACTLY the block wich was there before (this works) but nothing else.
Please help!

And here are two more questions I have (ifs thats okay)

1. There are Waymarker wich are not in the list, so i cant remove them
  2. I deleted a base (scraped it) but on the map there is still a marker of this base, how to get rid of those?

sadly the invisible blocks are another “feature” given to us a few updates ago. the only way to “fix” is scrapping and respawning the structure.

waypoints can be reset in the registry. sometimes it’s easier to reset them all and start over. it’s best to only waypoint systems u frequently warp to. u can use HUD markers that will only show when on that playfield. press M, right click a spot, check the show on HUD box but not the waypoint box. the galaxy map is a great place to set “hot spot” markers too. check the info panel box on the left to unlock more options.

the other deleted base map markers can be removed by pressing M and clicking the location icon. select the marker and hit the trash can at the bottom. u have to be on the playfield of the map markers u want to remove.

Hi Bob, thank you very much for your Help! It seems as when i Blueprint the (bugged) Ship the invisible Blocks stay there. interestingly i found out there is another invisible block just symetrical to the other!?

Well what ever, I really hate that and I hope it gets fixed…

about the Waypoints: Yes and no, removing all waypoints helped a bit, thats for sure, thanks for that advice (for getting rid of the yellow waypoints wich are not listed) but the old base (green waypoint) is still there. I guess I cant do anything against that!

a way to remove them from a blueprint: load creative and spawn it. turn on symmetry, place blocks on the polar opposite of the invisible blocks then remove them with shift+right click :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.