Huge bug with server

[b]So because there are so many ships in the Element Marketplace, people crash when entering it.

Acid lost his CV earlier by warping there, and now I’ve lost mine (pic related, its stuck like this for 10 minutes now)

Can I have my ship back at least please? I won’t complain about the stuff it had in its storage containers, that’s probs gone.
[/b]

Edit: I only warped there on the way back to Nova, as I had picked up Acid as he had the same issue (we wanted to save his CV on the way home)
Edit2: It happened to Jabian as well.

Got kicked off, logged back on and I’m falling to Earth.

I survived the fall and logged off. I don’t want to lose the stuff in my inventory tbh.

When an admin gets on, if you could warp me and my ship back to “New Hope” in the Nova system, that would really help me out (Also, Acid and Jabien have had a similar problem)

And now according to the structure commander, its been deleted.

Done :slight_smile:
Sorry for the trouble… Hope the next patch fixes that a bit…

BTW: Best is to put such a post in “Get Support”. More likely that we see it directly.

If someone else lost something let us know.

[quote=“Jascha”]Done :slight_smile:
Sorry for the trouble… Hope the next patch fixes that a bit…

BTW: Best is to put such a post in “Get Support”. More likely that we see it directly.

If someone else lost something let us know.[/quote]

Fantastic, thank you mate. When I log in tonight, where will I be? Earth or New Hope? As my CV does not have offline protection and will be destroyed on Earth if that is where it has been spawned.

I did so :wink:
Enjoy

I did so :wink:
Enjoy[/quote]

You absolute fucking lad. Thanks a lot mate!

Any word on Acid and Jabian’s ships?

No. But tell them to let me know about it.
I need more details to find them and not spend so long on searching possible vessels.

[quote=“Jascha”]No. But tell them to let me know about it.
I need more details to find them and not spend so long on searching possible vessels.[/quote]

Gotcha fam. No worries. Thank you for your help.

Yeah I just lost 2 ships trying to load into Nova, now I’m stuck 10k meters away from my CV - any chance of getting my colonial viper back and my snowspeeder I just spawned to try and escape? (but lost because of the bug anyway)