Huge pricing Issue on NA and EU with Traders

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Purchased trader package from Brucy28, prices were quite a bit off. One was 7M, the second was 14M. Supposed to be 700K credits and 14 RP. The RP taken off was correct.
Player(s) with issue: Money taken from bank account to pay was much too high.
Server: EU and NA
Time (cb:time): Oct 24th at 18:39
Playfield: ECC on EU and NA
Structure Name(s): n/a
How can we help you now: Would like the money refunded to my account. I believe it was deposited into Brucy’s account but could be mistaken.

Looking at the traders, it seems the EU trader is priced correctly at 1.4 mill. The NA trader is selling the same package for 14mill. Thinking someone added one to many zeroes on the NA side.

Hi,
Why do you buy it if you see it is off??
Fixed the 14 m for both.
The 7m is wrong though. No clue where you got that from.
@jascha has to check. I did all I can via smartphone during vacation…

Double checked. No clue still. 7m never existed.
But thanks for the report

Purchased quite a few before and they were always 700K and 14RP. True, I should have seen that, but the furthest thing on my mind was a giant price change. Will check carefully on every purchase now, obviously.
Thanks so much for your help, and sorry to interrupt your holiday. That’s above and beyond.

Not sure what is wrong here.
The Half price (7 million) is wanted.

@RexXxuS what did you exactly change? Did you give brucy the other half? As far as I can see that would be wrong. The Trader only gets half the price of what the buyer pays.

i got 7m lol

u can see other sale below was a 700k sale

btw not sure if i actual got it u would need to check please edit if i did :slight_smile:

Please don’t create more tickets for the same issue.
I close the other one again.
Is there still a problem? (Besides that they WERE to expensive?)

seen this one after sorry is it meant to be 1.4m now was 700k

I guess we have to wait for @RexXxuS
He created them and I don’t want to mess with it.

probs the best thing to do :slight_smile:

I fixed everything. All is done.
1,4m instead of 700k is because of the new patch

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.