HV deleted on Venture Prime

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> My HV was deleted because the structure commander said i didnt touch it in the past 16 days. I regularly , on a daily basis, put items into and out of it.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Sycor

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 7/13/2019 2000

Playfield:
=> Venture Prime

Structure Name(s):
=> Sycors Private Storage

Structure ID(s):
=> 6128417

How can we help you now:
=> I would like the HV and the very important (to me at least) items re spawned please.

Sycors Private Storage 6128417 Yes Manage Hover Sycor Venture Prime 773.2 669 34.95 982 177.526 855 0 64 1 No 0 16d 08:11 8 16

this is the complete line from the Structure Commander. any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. also, Clarification as to what counts as a touch so i, we, the server can avoid this in the future. Thank you guys, I know you work very hard.

Aaron Hull (Sycor JVI)

Touch means physically touch the structure with your character. Stand on top of some blocks for a few seconds.

Simply opening a cargo container will not count as touching, unless you actually stood on some blocks or devices while doing so.
Instead of standing on blocks you can also ram your characters face into some blocks or devices over and over until it registers.

1 Like

Hey,

restored it.

@Jascha

Thank you so much !

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.