HV got taken by HWS on Iceworld

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> my faction HV got taken by HWS several times, although being under the faction/ally limit for Iceworld at the time…
while buying it back for the second time, i got charged for it and the message said i bought it back, but it got deleted from map…

Player(s) with issue:
=> marko0280

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 08.05.20 23:45h

Playfield:
=> Iceworld

Structure Name(s):
=> Reaper XL

Structure ID(s):
=> 22856831

How can we help you now:
=> i would just like to know why it’s happened and how to prevent it from happening again…

You may be under Iceworld’s limits, but are you under the global limits?
There are server wide limits to you and your faction too.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong @Jascha but checking the Chat logs alone, it is obvious what happened.
In general about the JVI limit issues:

In this Iceworld case I see this as Chat warning:

However, @Jascha, there it says “after 4 more warnings”… but it seems the execution was done nevertheless after 8 minutes and no other warnings

So the initial limit is being broken by JVI very often, then they try to “fix” it but the system ignores their “fix” and take it anyways?!

Thats a mix of 2 warnings. The warning is about private HV’s. But that warning was not executed. Since the HV was put back to Faction the faction warning was applied to that HV.

I don’t see an issue here (see other ticket), besides that the warnigns are not allways shown ingame due to the game bug :frowning:. But the restriction limit seems working properly.

But we understand the frustration and it since the game bug contributes greatly to the issue
(and the restriction protection setting was forgotten on your playfield) we can talk about refunding/giving back stuff. Just let us know what is important for you (correct ID#s or logs would be important)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.