HWS 1.0 mod list rework discussion

EU

NA

u were saying? …

1 Like

Well, i damn did paid lots of taxes (more than dozens of millions to this point) for our faction offices and the robot last 3 seasons that i am in JVI, for every single day that they ware there! Why? Because we can! And because we believed it is just a trick to avoid taxes.

Well, we were shown we were wrong, this is no trick, it’s perfectly legit and accepted way of avoiding taxes so now (since yesterday) we also have no more issue with that, just like everyone else.

Actualy you have Any Idea what you are Writing ? cause it makes no sense … cheers
pls stop hjack Topics with nonsense awsners :-/ you writed self “you can pay millions over millions every day” so put the garage stuff into Privat and pay :slight_smile: thumbs up =)

now it is about losing battles?
everyone has the same limits and you seem to be the only one who cannot work with them even though we have made several suggestions on coping. the limits are just fine the way they are at present.

where did that come from?
I was talking about the extent of the effects. and no, not everyones fine with them, I hear constantly that people avoid this server because of the limits.

You’re wrong.
We only just started doing this after you all on this post declared that it was OK to do.
Rex can confirm with the logs we’ve Always paid tax on our offices (totalling hundreds of millions no doubt over the seasons) up until you gave us the go ahead further up this thread.

If no one else has to pay, then why do we?

you should really work on your English, i have hard time to read what you write (and yes, English is not my first language) and you obviously have a hard time reading it to, because you often read things the way they are not written:

Example 1:

Example 2:

Let me form it a bit better so you hopefully can understand it:
i damn did paid lots of taxes for our faction offices and the robot last 3 seasons that i am in JVI, for every single day that they ware there, totalling at more than dozens of millions of credits to this point, not “millions over millions every day”

Answering and correcting false claims of avoiding taxes is, i believe, not a nonsense answer… :slight_smile:

Actualy i write with Firebeard and we talk normal and it make sense etc. so marko stop it thanks be brave and stay calm.

Well, i damn did paid lots of taxes (more than dozens of millions to this point) for our faction offices and the robot last 3 seasons that i am in JVI, for every single day that they ware there! Why? Because we can! And because we believed it is just a trick to avoid taxes. <- and that make no sense but awsner not for another person =) allrdy good solution found

seems as if this conversation is taking a dark turn. @Firebeard requests have been discussed and adjustments have been made. no need to sling trash around :frowning:

my apologies, i was told in the past “JVI is selling theirs” i didn’t fact check this but have confirmed with rex there is no issue selling ships as bases…yet

well, it’s hard to know to who you are talking/answering, using Quote and Reply to post options can avoid such issues.

When you put “JVI is doing that” and i know it’s false, i do feel i have right to talk about it, considering i am part of JVI.

as for my answers not making sense to you, i am sorry, i can’t do much more so that you can understand me better.

as for being brave and calm; brave? perhaps…calm? sure, i have good meds :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like