HWS 10 Announcement | HWS Connect v4.99 | Reworked Gameplay

Thanks for the reply, Rexxxus, technically you are right. But I was waiting for the usual warnings in the chat, as in other seasons. In addition, English is not my native language, such ambiguous wording as “here’s release candidate 2 for public release on Monday” can be understood in two ways (in some situations I have to use a translator). And I assure you, my situation takes place in more than 1% of cases, but most players do not write messages on the forum. Perhaps, given the peculiarities of the game update and the unpredictability of the exact wipe time, it would be possible to soften the rules of transferring money in the Bank in another season or reduce the cost of moving to the next level of OCD - this would avoid such problematic situations. This situation does not suit me without compensation, and I still feel disappointed. I appreciate my time and counted on reliability of the server therefore in the absence of compensation I see possible only to stop game on the server though I consider the server really qualitative, but now unfortunately I consider it unreliable. Despite my negative experience this season, I am grateful for your work! Good luck!

Ohh come on, i did not even play and i knew the wipe is comming and Friday before wipe Rex clearly statet that monday will be the wipe. Sorry but when you save up 700 Millions its your fault if you wait for the last Minute.

Awesome! Thank you @RexXxuS and @Hayawen, fantastic work! I’ve been looking forward to coming back to this :slight_smile: Can anyone confirm if the Base attacks are working on the server?