HWS 12 Pre Announcement | Era of exploration and piracy | New Features | New dynamic Galaxy

Who is hyped

3 Likes

i was born hyped lol

1 Like

Server will shut down in 30 minutes for the update! Please prepare for the end!

2 Likes

We will shut down the EU and NA server now. This will take some time (a few hours).
We will upgrade to A12, do some maintenance and some final tests.
So please be patient!

3 Likes

Hop in the lobby while we wait. Show off ur creative builds.

FORGOT to say: We changed FA: commands to O. It is o:? and o:info now.
e.g. O:SUPPLY

1 Like

Good Evening @everyone
what a day… my internet is somewhat back now but I lost many hours.
I’m sorry for you, Supporter Playfield Owner! After 4,5 Years it is the first time I was not able to deliver your playfields on day 1!
I try to finish as much as possible now but can’t say if all will be done today. I’m also still tired.
So today summary:

• EGS HQ Zones are ready
  • first Big Bang impulse successfully launched on EU. NA is coming in 30 minutes. Remember: the NA seed is different than EU, hence a different Universe :ringed_planet:
  • playfield errors happening. No final solution yet. Eventually because since Alpha 12 only 300 POIs are allowed. We had 5 with 500 (Nova). Maybe I have to wipe them as test.
  • player couldn’t login. We found the reason I think. DB vs .ply. As expected. Jascha tried a manual fix function. It fixed me at least so hopefully all others too, step by step.

Overall though, I’m happy to see 155 players on EU and NA! If we reach 170/177 I’ll post a hot not censored cat pic of my cat here :smile_cat:
Thanks guys! You motivate me…

3 Likes