HWS 13 Pre-Announcement Teaser | Full Wipe Notices | Galaxy Rework

Rexus we spent the entire season trying to play in lags and bugs cursing the galaxy and the hands of developers and now you give us a gift for a week to sort out cargodrons for God knows why! Where is the adequacy?

actually this was announced at the beginning of the season here:

this was referenced in the initial post here as well.

actually not

Referenced right here mate.

English is not my native language, but even I was able to understand what we are talking about temporarily inflated at the 10% limits quarhodron. Why can’t you understand this? friends

RexXxus, I only got one question and wish. Can we bring back the galaxy maps like in hws 10 and prior? Like this?

Atleast for the Core systems. I miss having this as a feature, it is a much needed thing to have, I see people asking questions all the time that this map could solve.

2 Likes

1st time this was mentioned. Your original post was:

We answered only that, No idea about your second question :frowning:

Can we get a new team of drain separation in the OSD without taking it out in a backpack.

1 Like

Note: Some other items will be moved from the Common Category to Epic or Rare. Those limit changes will be also enforced. Splitting them to other slots won’t lose you anything.
[/quote]

iam about IT

1 Like

From the picture, next season universe layout looks like season 11. It should work as a better layout with the new galaxy map. Each point of the HWS star will be a specific system to LY warp (or SG) and and have AU warps within. I’m just not a fan of the one-way warps.

sry but 20 systems in total 
 is sry not rly worth i mean:
Now we got 7k System ! Cut it down to 100~ but this is like get the players the option away to Capture or build in a Empty Space to Avoid the Overspawned Starter (Hq) planets or Atlantis or anything else.
The other thing is with so less “Systems” more trouble comes with “overspawned” stuff but im not rdy to pay the price from s8 still for own s/p :-/ otherwise yes its nothing agains you rexx na i know the probs about dcs / bugs etc. its worse but XXXX players (weekly)(Monthly) Packed on 20 systems (in total) will bring many many performance issues for the Players :-/ Binomi s8 will be joke to that what will come :-/
But maybe its like 7x Systems but XXX planets ?! some couple of Empty Spaces who people can use or they get all Deleted ? greets

I think Rexx may add even more stars if it goes smooth with next season. I think this is a smart, wise, cautious, and steady move forward. This goes in the direction of quality over quantity. If the quality is good maybe he will add more. If quantity is all you care about jinx, then trust me you are doing it very wrong.

yes but i think you know whats my fear is ^^ :slight_smile:

You have ~90 /3 days and no ocd splitter, the 80k gold refuses to get split so i can put 20k in one holding only 11k

bought a EB package and get 1 month paying for 3, forced to pay again or lose EB9. Also need an extra keep pack to hold what my bank level and perma keep alone cant hold or loose 40 m or so

The large generated system was great for mining and some exp although a bit boring at times. Still had some nice run ins with the locals, but EXP was more fun with the fast spacedrones. Still rather have this bigger galaxy except the lag.

20 systems is too small for pvp for me, all the rare will be on pvp only now, If Eleon fixes the performance problems hopefully we will get a bigger universe after coming season.

It is time the game would deliver more on its potential.

1 Like

Thats a very big if!.. :smiley: Sense what they’v actually done is made the game performance worse. Just recently they changed the minimum RAM requirements from 8gb to 10gb. But i like that your also an optimist like me. :slight_smile:

A more extensive link below of how optimization in Empyrion has gotten worse and not better over the years.

When I hear about optimization, I always think about it

ĐžĐ·ĐŸĐ±Ń€Đ°Đ¶Đ”ĐœĐžĐ”

6 Likes

^^^^^^^^ HAHAHHAHA ^^^^^^^

2 Likes

Yes I came back here because the big bang. If HWS 13 only 27 stars time to get back official servers or CO-OP SP

Yup just read this time to bail
 no big bang no HWS
wish i read this more clearly before bothering to prepare for the wipe