HWS 3.3 / Patch 3.3

Im not loosing anything in encounters with your and SWP and other experts marvelous creations, my problem is that server simply stops. And i realy think that someone whos very well aware of what result will have building of such ship and still builds it is idiot. It prevents not only destruction, it prevents everything. But feel free to continue I guess both of you can make it even larger and better armed for smoother gameplay.

and the giant cube you were flying around with? with trillions of turrets was not making the server stops? the mega base you built on an alien planet with 500 turrets? comeon you are guilty as evryone else here, so stop with your complaints.

Giant 21x21 cube i told Candy to delete as it was lagging was my first and last huge ship if 21 is huge, still have bp. Since that my CV had 800 blocks and about 7 turrets, well yes i made larger one months after now its 1800 blocks. And thats why im so upset, because when i saw how game is (not) working i stoped to build CVs like that. About the base im not sure, no miniguns as its base make it smoother i saw it shoting while we was building it and never had issues like 0 fps and unability to even turn and well its at least base.
But ok, SWP started this huge CVs with huge HVs madness and you just follow, which is something to what you are a bit forced to. I dont care so this argue is pointless, not going to spend my time in absolutly bugged notworking game parody until someone make it a game or ppl will get less crazy. Only reason why this can be played are modifications by Rexx and Jascha but no matter how hard they try they cannot repair the game itself. I was hoping for more from players side.
Anyway im sorry Thranir, have fun if thats possible, Im not going to participate on this.

And only I fly on CV, with 0 turret :smile:

… my 2 cents.

I thought if I only set it on PvP the default parameter of 30m will come into play on PvE. Failed.
So I set 250m on ALL playfields now.
Should also help with the overcrowding problem if bases are not build on top of each other.