HWS 6.0 | A new and exciting era begins | Welcome to Season I 2017 (SI17)

District P2

Not sure if it’s related or not. I noticed in the last exp I often wouldn’t see planet info. But if I switched the map view to the system map, then back to planet map. The info would then show.

Congratulation for this new 6.0 start !! Thanks for all the hard work @HWS team :slight_smile:

I hope the server will get the glory it deserves like old days with many ppl !

I wish everyone a happy and epic season :smiley:

GG Rex :smiley: mission accomplished :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So what’s going to be the new max player cap :smiley: 240? 500 :smiley: ? poor server

@RexXxuS We need more slots :"D We already got 3+ ppl, which couldnt even login ((((((

I guess it’s time to go in creative to make some new toys and hide in the shadows until… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry guys - we didn’t expect this boom at all! :slight_smile:

It isn’t healthy for the CPU though… and mostly just at the beginning this way. Some people already left because it was to difficult or whatever.
But maybe with the next restart.

1 Like

99% - they left, bc they couldnt connect to server. I would be one of such… 10+++ min I couldnt log in. ((((

Actually this is good news for the server, the more the better :smiley:

Maybe time to make one massive server?? In Greenland between us all? :joy::joy:

No problem logging in, and game play was excellent however no OCD commands or am commands were working :frowning:

Sorry. Tool broke down in the middle. Will check that.

Hello,

my first post here and first of all I need to tell you that I like your server and I have big respect for all the work you invest in this project. This is the reason I pay also now for the donation package. I only was a bit surprised that you reduce so extreme the values of the package. May my information are not correct because not all information on web page up to date to the new 6.x Version.

What I see is that you change:
OCD from Level 5 to Level 3 which means 700000 per Slot (new 50000) to 1000 per slot thats quite a very big different
even the number of slots are changes from Level 5 100 to Level 3 only 30

As you say in all posts here that the OCD is so important even with the 2 month wipe time I do not really understand the big diffence. If it is a bit less ok everyone understand it but why this big change? may the way is to change also a bit the steps between the Levels that the change is not so much and that your supporters really have a motivation for give away money for a already paid game.

Do not understand this wrong! I will not complain what you do here with all the work every day. Just do not understand this big difference what you have now. I know it my own fault not to buy the donator package last version but I when wait to 6 before I do and was surprised than about this big change.

Also I have a question about this EGS Zones where you can get the stuff out of your OAM without this very high Tax.
Where are this EGS Zones? I read a lot in the Forum and find only a information that there are more than one but I can´t find a information where they are.

Can I take out ores from the OAM on a Donated Planet without Tax?
Can I get material out of the OCD on a Donated Planet without Tax?

Sorry for maybe stupid questions but try to find informations about this and can´t find.

Have a nice day and keep going with your nice work

Some information for you BS-- I had trouble finding the “EGS” zone also, its not really a zone, its in the Elemental Capital City district, ON the Elemental Capital Planet, then goto the MAIN Elemental building, the one with the bank, garage, etc, inside this building you can claim AM for free.

The information on the site is currently, very muddied. I hope they add clarification in the coming days, but hey, 6.0 just released last week.

I also have a question:
Does buying the OCD package, last through seasons? Or do I have to purchase an OCD package upgrade every season?

OCD is non downgrading, you will keep the level you have.

[reposted to feedback thread]