HWS 6.0 - Community Content Contest (CCC) II | Instances

Quite welcome! Happy building!

@Achilles

Did we have size restrictions? I have integrated a player run POI I would like to submit. It’s big. But worth it.

Suggestion use you factory keep a warp sled or two ready to spawn.
And Don’t use you “Prize” CV.

They are adding durability to weapons, including Epics, and armor so there will be a market for replacements.

Another question for the experts! I am self-testing a POI that I have designed. However no matter how I spawn it, the alien sentry guns do not function (spawners yes - but not the sentry guns). (Alien Admin Core BA).

Can anyone tell me how I can go about testing this so that the sentry guns operate?

Thanks!

If you just spawn it they don’t work.

You have to place them over the playfield.yaml directly. And there you need to set

BA_Alien
Prefab Name
etc.

OK thanks for the info - guess I will read up about Yaml editing next! :slight_smile:

I would like to see an instance of some kind defense against aliens, where players could go in as a group and hold out for 30mins-hour. It would be cool to see vehicles involved, either if people could bring their own custom (I imagine that would be more difficult to implement), or to have prebuilt ships there for the player to use. This could even expand to players having another use for credits, to unlock new ships, or with a high enough rep they could access a greater variety of ships in the instance.
The enemies in the instance could have waves of ground troops, combined with tanks/air support, and longer it goes on, the better vessels that spawn. I feel like a few people would enjoy this :smiley:

2 Likes

that’s an interesting idea…