it was quiet for a long time but the release coming closer.
That means also that we are still working hard on 6.0 since more and more stuff is possible now. And why not asking our great community to help making 6.0 as awesome as possible?
people who ideally know how:
- instances work
- teleporters / portals work
- Admin Cores work
- Signals work
If you can say “yes” to all of the four points - happy days and welcome on board!
But even if you just know 2 of these things it’s still helpful.
If you have the abilities to do stuff with the four skills mentioned above your creativity is endless and this is what our goal is on HWS
We would like to implement not only boring “resource” instances but also real mission for 1-X players. POIs which can only be solved as a team or only with multiple teams.
Not that we rebuild every Portal level but you know… just an inspiration that this is possible in Empyrion too.
But much much more.
the second example can be seen in my updated “Invader vs Defender” Scenario with the EXP 2 release (entrance in “Unknown Sector 7” around 0 0 0 coordinate)
So yeah, yeah, easy but what is it good for / why should you do this?
Well not only that the community will love (or hate you) for building something cool but also we give you a special award in:
- Price 1: naming you in the guide + 1 HWS Garage ship of your choice (new coming in HWS 6.0) + 30 RP + 3m credits right at the beginning of HWS 6.0 for a complete .zip of a ready tested instance with a signal + teleport POI and a story
- Price 2: naming you in the guide + 20 RP + 2m credits for a ready tested instance + POI
- Price 3: naming you in the guide + 10 RP + 1m credits for a ready tested POI + Signals
- 1RP per person for a good logical Instance idea with every possibilities in mind.
Disclaimer: I recommend to wait for the EXP 2 coming out in few days where you can use almost the full potential of instances and teleporters. We will decide internally after testing if the conditions were met.
But even if you are right know like “wtf?”, no worry - instances can be implemented to HWS later any time. You will see soon the full potential of it.
Thanks for participating in advance and happy building!
Your HWS Team