HWS 6.0 | Community feedback and update

On CV’s if you use a half block and stand very close to it it counts as being “inside” your ship for the purposes of heat. Maybe you can do the same thing with an SV? Put half blocks on the outside of your ship and park directly next to a meteorite and keep warm that way.

Haven’t tried though.

Also spiders who are tougher than scorpions gives about 40-45% of the XP. Also their hitbox is very small and sometimes they desynch and have no hitbox at all AND they can cause poison and have a homing-lag-projectile that can be hard to dodge when the server lags.
So spiders should give more XP (probably at least the same as those blueish scorpions.

And this is also kinda spammy but that is being worked on I believe:

Try reading the prior posts and you wouldn’t sound like such a dumbass Xanif.

Previous posts say the drop rate on autominer cores is getting a buff.

So…

I’m not shocked you’re clueless.

<3 u too bby

this shouldn’t be happen anymore

Awesome changes guys the only thing I don’t like is the death changes. I liked it when it actually meant something when you died now it just seems to be barely a nuisance and makes deaths trivial.

There a pve server that was created for casual players that don’t plan to leaving the planet.

The fog is pretty horrendous can something be done about it ?

It’s going to be very easy to get warp stranded for new players who don’t have a lot of pentax plus a majority of the jumps are 60 pentax. I don’t feel safe to do a round trip to ECC and back without 1k pentax…that’s kind of a lot since you only get about 1 blue crystal/sec even with a HV mining a meteor. I would suggest making a smal field of respawning pentax asteroids in each of the playfields like the starter orbits have.

Also egs:setstarterplanet is not working atm. Was on the origin planet but I got a server msg saying I must be on an origin owned planet.

1 Like

This will be also addressed!

Since they are unrestricted during the weekend it was a bit unlucky timing :wink: You can do it on Monday again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for all your hard work HWS team. I do appreciate it.

A simple question for the HWS team, do all the changes made apply to all the servers or just the PvP servers?

1 Like

Like you do everything else? LMAO

I haven’t played much 6.0 yet. But I’ve died a half dozen times and spend more time trying to retrieve my back pack than actually enjoying the game. Couple that with the fact that I’m a casual player and play other games, there doesn’t seem to be much reward on the server when everything is just going to wipe in a couple of months. It would be cool to work toward purchasing an upgraded bank, OCD or other similar digital tool. But things like the bank, wipe too. And then there’s global chat, can we get a way to hide that or adjust the size? My two cents so far.

I actually thought the hardness was a bit crazy but I also kinda enjoyed it now that is over, Then again is was starting on trader 2. I have heard about the other starts and all I can say is that the peeps that survived the ordeal deserve Props !!

1 Like

Some feedback from the “PVE”-server:

• OCD is only working in one (1) play field (without upgrading it to lvl 6), Capitol City. I’ve tried in pretty much every zone, most of which marked as “PvE”, but got the message “This is a PVP zone, i wont journey there …” yada, yada and so on.
    If it’s only meant to work in one zone at the edge of the map, it’s lost almost all of it’s value. Once again the map design favors the coc-blocking zergling-factions, since noone else will be able to round up the 70mill required for an upgrade,

• The time related scripts seems out of order. I’ve been in zones that we’re supposed to be PVP on the day i was there, but it was PVE … and the other way around. The most annoying one is “MOBA Nebula” that’s supposed to be “Free” friday to monday and locked the rest of the week. Well, i’m here on a saturday and cant warp out.

• Please stop calling it a PVE-server. Half of the zones are rolling PVP/PVE and the most important zones are PVP. Make everything PVE or just call it a “mixed PVE/PVP”-server or whatever. It was correctly labeled at the end of Alpha 5 … why change it?

All things considered, HWS servers are still easily the best servers in the list … no competition. They’re interesting and just hard enough i.m.o. thanks a million to the whole team for all the energy you put into these servers and keep up the good work!!

\Ixx

Can we tone down the temps for all the homeworld planets. Even with maximum temp boost you can’t survive outside for more then a minute. I don’t mind a challenge but its not fun not being able to leave the ship.

I just took everything out of my autominer and it was free because I was in the EGS zone.

It took a while to crack the code but I finally got it.

The secret is that you have to actually read the posts about how the game works.

2 Likes

Elemental Space Race on PVE server should probably allow you to start it with 1 player because of low player base.

Also the PVE starter planets could use some more aliens to level up on. They are rare (at least for pirate starter).