HWS 6.0 Market Research

You should be able to buy and sell at any trade terminal on the galactic market.

Pvp needs a limit on “respawn near death”

Gold should never be found in pve

Turrets still shoot thru terrain when buried, this needs to be fixed. 9/10 bases we have assaulted had turrets completely underground shooting thru terrain at us.

Terrain does not always register damage even with the nose of my medium sized ship touching it. This makes buried turrets shooting thru terrain especially bad.

Turret counts on structs should be cut in half and have their damage and hp/armor doubled.

Warp should require a spool up time that gets significantly longer on bigger size class ships.

Ship size should be limited to 10k blocks and 250 devices on pvp servers. OR size class needs to have meaningful disadvantages as it goes up. Such as lower speed and turning speed caps, slower warp “spool up”

2 Likes

Ideas I think the community might like:

PVP AND! PVE events:

HV Racetrack. Prizes could be given out for winners.
HV Deathtrack. Prizes could be given out for the Survivors.

Motorcycle Rally. Race.
Motorcycle Death Race. probably on the HV track.

The courses can be designed to neutralize the fact we all have the same top speed. lolz

OTHER IDEAS NO ORDER:

LOT:PLAY-- Broadcast the winning number in one of the regular server messages. and the countdown to the next draw. I know I’m throwing away my money… but I’d like to know how close I came to glory. I’m not always logged in when it hits. cb:lot:nextplay.

Click the heart if you would enjoy seeing these but do not respond to this reply. Looking at you Moridgier. just list your ideas for 6.0… as stated at top… no discussion thread.

I like this idea. It’s odd that a small CV can’t out run a gigantic CV, and this would force thought and strategy instead of bulk.

Miner Drone

1 Like

Just been reading through the posts and I noticed about the sites auto miner, I’ve been referring to them as Vam’s (virtual auto miner) as so many players get mixed up, referred most to the tutorial vids

1 Like

Speed up spawn times and queue times.

[quote=“TheRaven, post:27, topic:3963”]
Speed up spawn times
[/quote]Really? you want faster ammo draining?

1 Like

limit spawn nearby to 2 in a row then, then he can get his spawn time wish :smiley: even thou i think the pc has to load all that info anyways so not sure its possible.

My bad speed up construction time and spawn times for ships/bases

Ah. Honestly at the moment it is not inconceivable to get reliably 1 second construction times. But I guess itd make it easier for those who dont want to stockpile crafting stuff.

2 Likes

i don’t remember the last time i waited more than 10 minutes for a class 3 CV… And thats usually because i already had mats in the factory and couldn’t accelerate it any further.

1 Like

Thanks for all feedback. I Have taken a lot of this into the 6.0 and we have a very close to finished universe, of course things can change depending on what gets released with impeding 6.0 patch but hopefully the design and considerations will keep majority of pvp and pve players happy :slight_smile:

A lot of new cool stuff to look forward to

5 Likes