HWS 6.0 Universe Testing (delayed)

Hello HWS Community,

It’s been no secret that over the past few months a lot of thinking and creating has been going into 6.0.

Through quite some many hours i am happy to say that 6.0 universe is hopefully there or there abouts, Still some big changes coming when we understand the full scope of the official 6.0 features and changes but i’m pretty sure we have solid ground for a 85% complete build now.

This time round as we have some time before the official patch i would like to do things a little different, In the past we have had some minor and bigger hickups when the new patch and universe hits…so this time it would be really cool that even if the official patch causes dramas we here at HWS have done the testing pior to and hopefully this will mean a smoother and more awesome universe for you guys.

So to cut to the chase

I require a small closed testing group to help with:

Universe testing
Universe feedback
Feature feedback
Feature Testing

i plan to start testing on Saturday (if the new 5.5 patch has dropped by then)

This is who i need

3 PVP focused players
3 PVE focused players

this is what they need:

Over 150 hours on HWS
Available Saturday for minimum 2 hours testing (server will be running all day)
Discord voice chat (essential)
based in Europe (local machine hosting)
Complete trust not to share ANY info
NO two players from the same faction
Must be willing to test specific things
Able to provide honest, constructive and crucial feedback in detail :slight_smile:

This isn’t about testing PVP this is purley testing the universe layout, Resource distribution, Features, Plans and general running of 6.0…

If you are interested please contact me via discord.

Thanks

Your HWS Team

EDIT:

after learning the changes for 6.0 this will have to wait. With the survival aspect changing so dramatically things may have to change.

I will keep you posted and when the first closed 6.0 is release i can make the changes so that the universe can function. I’m not sure to what extent the yaml files are being changed and don’t want to waste people’s time now :blush:

9 Likes

I can help if you think I pass for trustworthy etc etc