HWS 6.X.X teaser | Blueprint Class and universe change

Is there a timescale when this may be taking place? Even a best estimate, would help planning.

That thread currently has no comments from Eleon team on it.
I wouldnā€™t sweat it until a developer pops in and comments (ignore the community manager and any mods, they donā€™t get all the privy details of the development side Iā€™ve noticed.)

1 Like

Are you kidding me ? Smaller SV makes for better fights. More about building it then slapping 20k blocks on itā€¦

1 Like

zappe, only in this saison i killed 4 cv with sv solution, and i like it :slight_smile:

looking forward to all of these changes. keep up the great work rex!

I can see somewhat see what he is saying, and slightly agree, less there be another alternative. If the only way out of PVP space is one, one-way teleporter to PVE, the teleport location will inevitably be camped by PVPers who will kill anyone who approaches.

Read the last bit of what Rexxus said. At the end of the PvP space is an orbit that will allow you to jump back to pve with all your ships. You just have to travel all the way through PvP to get there

These changes sound amazing, thanks for all the hard work! how do I triple like this post :o SV/HV design is going to get interesting :smiley:

I hate you ! Now i have to recycle my size-3Ā±ugly-SV-cube ! Any special terms for the EGS recycling plant for especially ugly vessels planned ? :smiley:

No, to be serious i like every single change you announced.

ā€¦ will make homeworld less toxic
ā€¦ will bring some action into GG space without everyone lurking around that poor single gold asteroid
ā€¦ will resolve the GG planet surface unraidable base griefer festival
ā€¦ will strenghten CV, carrier and battleship battles to come
ā€¦ the best is seperating PVP and PVE areas. You should evaluate the PVPā€”>PVE camping exit issue

Meh if people camp they open them selves up to the other factions planning an attack on them :slight_smile: I have a feeling this has been planed and considered already :wink:

Excellent decision :smiley: Time to go in creative again !!!

I think the changes sound pretty good, but I am a bit frustrated after designing a few vessels with pyramids to compete with what seems to be in PvP on the server already, and now that time looks like its going to waste lol. Thatā€™s quite a few hours, or days worth of work down the drain if so. I wouldnā€™t mind seeing surface wipes of other planets that have high value resources as well (ex. Desert World) or possibly another place to get Sathium, that being said Iā€™m happy to see these changes.

1 Like

I hear ya. A faction mate just spent the last couple weeks making max size CV and SV using all pyramids. The CV will probably be good for a bit, but the SV has to be scrapped. Iā€™ve spent the last few weeks making a CV using all pyramids, but Iā€™m still low class 3, so I think I wouldnā€™t have too much work if the pyramids changes.

Will there be any change to the tunneling issue? kind of frustrating having a tier 3 base destroyed because they tunneled below your turrets and destroyed your base risk free.

Now nice looking SV/HV have a meaning again :slight_smile:

Rex, when do you plan to bring that new universe ? Need to make a recycling plan for my ugly cube fleet and replace them with fantastic looking theme vessels.

you dig out under your base and put your own turret down there :slight_smile:, its not a pleasant feeling digging towards someones base and realizing youā€™v broke into one of their own tunnels then you realize at the other end of this long tunnel there is a plasma turret firing at you and there is no way to get out of the way in time :]

1 Like

As I said probably on 7th August but some drama and the broken patch today threw me back in timeā€¦
Something around that dateā€¦

Not an issue, itā€™s a feature.

I was under the impression doing this was an exploit as it sometimes allows your turrets to fire through the ground?

Your turrets only fire through the ground if their is ground around your turrets if you make a big opening first then spawn your turret they donā€™t fire through terrain, so basically no pieces of dirt stuck to them.

Nice hint Kogami, so directly under the base drilling a big hole, then placing the base with the plasma turrets into it ? Hmm if you are not precise or your calculation is wrong = bye bye base ?