HWS 7 | Origins [POLL]

Any Info concerning the next wipe ? Eleon became a bit quiet recently. My faction mates would like to start from scratch instead from sailing free death stars from the beginning :-)))

Empyrion is great, i dont understand the reason why HWS is the only server with players on it. And even the official servers are managed by our Rexxus… is Eleon lazy or bancrupt… or both ?

From content and creativity and possibilities it is better than the competition (Star Citizen, Dual Universe), the graphics is way better than in Space Engineers.

No, homes are an abstract idea, if homeless want homes, get a job! So they wash Windows, toss their crap about and setup camp near the liquor stores, usually in a park or church. Then they hold a sign they are in need of money for kids when in reality they want money to get the cheapest 40 on the shelf, and will throw food at you if it’s what you offer (funny to see actually).

Possibly the new node and mining in 7.0 may add further interest and ideas?

On a trade note, I would love if the NPC trader would also buy items that they sell - at a mark down price of course! This then creates the Market rate for players to undercut or not etc and maintains a certain persistent value for commodities. I think it would also be logical to sell surplus AM cores to the AM core factory for example.

I would also love in some resource is not available naturally in the universe, with the only supply being from traders and other players. Effectively this would make trade, an essential part of the HWS universe.

No that would just make people with NPC traders stupidly rich lol, its like the people who own all the diamonds they not actually rare but because they offer small distribution, they keep it rare same thing will happen here.

I can see the future we will have mineral deposits that look like slightly different rock and when you mine them you get multiple different resources with different ratio’s it’ll probably be up to us to survey the ground and find the rich nodes and keep them secret :]

People now a days… Can`t read… I love long post =D

There is a difference between posts with a lot of lines and a lot of information and a lot of lines with very little information and a lot of complaining :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems like this question is many people the think that going deeply under the skin.

I like this origins . It ads flavor to the world. To me its totally fine 3 origins, its makes things simple and lets code and coding to be simpler, but i dont mind if it also stays in 5. Any logical means i say suggested 3 origins is good.

But now much more important think that origins itself is actually, gameplay with this origins. I mean, because now days even acronym of faction or any ingame think dont show you what player origin is, you could accidentally kill people you are not allowed, or dont want to.( you dont have time to check huge list of factions, who player represent) There should be clear indicators in a first eye out of opponent witch is his origin

1 Like