HWS 7.X EGS Bunker Archieve

@everyone one EGS Bunker on Homeworld NA is available again! (We had one guy switching to another location)

So contact me if interested!

EDIT: sold

UMB
Vulc City
version 1
EU

hey @gad-uka

I see you donā€™t have 25 million credits. Are you sure to accept the debts instead?

yes there is about 16 million in stock and in what period to give it back

Iā€™m ready to buy a bunker for volc city

Ok, done

thank you so much how much I still have to give

RUS

Vulc City

Š²ŠµŃ€ŃŠøя 1

EU
[/quote]

RUS
Vulc City
version 1
EU

See above. Vulc City is already claimed. Please choose a different planet

Someone else can claim our bunker on lava if they want, i think it hasnt been visited by our faction (ROR) for weeks now.

Seconding giving up Lava bunker. Itā€™s 200% worthless.

1 Like

Are there still bunkers available for purchase on the NA server, and is this for the season starting after the March 16th wipe? Just asking as I see no activity on this post since January

Shortly before the new 7.X.X (16th march) season starts I will clean this topic up for a new Election.
Isnā€™t worth it now anyways because the Bunker location, setup and price will probably gonna change.
Stay tuned.

1 Like

ā€œShortly before the new 7.X.X (16th march) season starts I will clean this topic up for a new Election.ā€
shortly?

There are changes afoot for the bunkers. They may even be getting removed.

Shame, not much reasoning for removal of them, itā€™s not unlike the old bunkers from 5.x-6.x, except itā€™s a bit larger and above ground.

Itā€™s extremely large in a PvP hotspot ammo drains HV we have PvE for that

Doesnā€™t seem that large, and if they are being removed from Homeworld then I donā€™t see the problem. Not many factions can afford to drop 25mil on a bunker, last season ACP also purchased a bunker in GG, so I am not sure why you didnā€™t try to purchase one this season. As for the ammo draining, Iā€™m sure it didnā€™t affect your supply by very much.

Not trying to go negatively here, but I donā€™t see much reason for or against the bunkers. TAW purchased one but is not very active on Homeworld, other bunkers in HW system are barely used. TCO quit. The only factions that I know of that actively use them is PKA and Op4. Removing the bunkers just seems like giving the finger to the bunkers of prior seasons and saying ā€œthis is a shit ideaā€ however purchasing one a season ago goes against that logic.

Am I wrong? Not a condescending question, just want some honest feedback.

I guess no feedback is good feedback.