HWS 7.X EGS Bunker Archieve

I like the idea of bunkers. It allows you to safely store expensive garage ships with ‘some’ safety in a PVP hot zone. Also provides a ‘respawn point’. With the new Garage ships that allow portals??? I can see some serious reasons to have a main faction base some where. And the SV inside the bunker ready to pour everyone out of it.

As far as a case against it, I mean some people don’t use it? Some people don’t use a private jet. Some people buy it and quit? The bunkers ‘could’ have a 9 day no touch rule, then go poof like everything else. When that happens other factions could buy it for a discount? The only thing I didn’t like, was the complete lack of guns aside from on the INSIDE. Even if the guns where just 24 sentry guns shooting 556 it would give the team a small anti grief distance.

Space stations would also be awesome, and cause fewer problems aside from not being able to store your Fenrir/Badger/MJOLNIR ‘safely’. Again some form of small anti grief guns on the station would be great… even if it is only like 6 pulse lasers. There would be less of a problem this way with factions wanting a limited number as the space in Homeworld system is large enough (I think) for everyone.

1 Like

Aren’t the planets increasing in size as well? Last I knew it only took a few minutes in7 to get around the planet, however with talk of the planet sizes increasing some 10 fold, there goes the argument of it being too large.

1 Like

They are, in 8.0

1 Like