HWS 7.X.X is live! | New universe | New Origin | New Missions | New Meta

yes, soon®

soon

Rex, is the command „cb:gohome“ the same as console „destroyme“ ?

So its a teleport without inventory ?

If i change later ingame my home with the structure checkbox, will that override the „cb:SetHome:ID“ command as new home ID ? Or do i have two seperate respawn positions now ? (One from the structure checkbox and one from the HWS command)

You should also implement these new commands into the „commands“ section of HWS… administration rulez !

Hey,

did you actually used the commands or are these just some random questions? :thinking:

No! You FIRST have to die to be able to use the cb:gohome command.

No! Ingame Home and cb:gohome are totally independent.
If you die and have set a ID of a CV or BA somewhere else then you just have two options. If the ingame “Spawn Home” works, use this. If not you have a fall back plan.

Of course I will do. Via HWS Connect Button clicks and in the guide. But 24 hours a day are quite limited

Well i admit i was just lazy and did not test the commands… hehe.

But very nice, as the official home spawn sometimes deletes itself. Well usually i dont die that often and just in case i would either wait 24hours or use complete restart to the updated origin planet (freelancer HQ). I would strongly advise to do the update for 100.000 credits as Rex explained, or if things go completely wrong you end up at Cyro+Professor Void again :frowning: You should do that on both servers.

Another tip for CrossServerWarp in SVs :
If you do it for the first time just warp with your armor equipped. When you warp back later put first your armor into the armor locker and warp after. By doing so your armor is saved on the foreign server. On your native server you will die as the warp-into-SV-cockpit is bugged and not precise. If you just respawn and put on a new armor you can now do the CrossServerWarp with full inventory and armor.
Technically you have two different armors now, one on each server. Learning workarounds is always a pleasure on HWS…hehe.

1 Like

@everyone sorry for this strange new changelog patchwork here and there. Somehow forgot how big this update was actually.

EGS Recycle patch

So last thing what I forgot to announce is the changed EGS Recycle feature. It changed in more expensive prices but better return rate.
See here please the full specs:

Problem with the EGS Recycler is that it returns mostly (about 40-50%) non-usable strange blocks and components, neither for constructing nor to feed the factory (had it at level 5 during the last season).

Has this been fixed ? If yes i would invest into, if not then it is pointless.

1 Like

But wait there more …

OCD 5 - Cost analysis
47,500,000 credits
525 RP rp cost 3.675.000
Plus 10 credits per block/device

With the 150 plus structured i recycled last season it did not even cover the cost. Nice feature while it lasted.

You are welcome in contribute into that so we can fix it. It is time consuming for us to do alone.

just say the device name /block you got and the name you expected

The problem that Tully had there was missing the device name or number. From what Jasha said it can’t be fixed until Eleon fixis it

Sorry, it is a really great feature, but the cost for me would be too prohibited to consider, would rather just go back to scrapping vessels myself.

The only flaw I noticed using it last season was that since my OCD was full on blocks it would only return components. Just an FYI

1 Like

Agree with Taco - cost is now prohibitive. Perhaps a roughly 5x increase in both creds and RP is a big step?

yeah yeah… I was tired during the change :stuck_out_tongue:

I changed it now:

2m
3m
4m
5m

credits for upgrade. But the RP cost is perfectly fine for an one time charge and analyzing that some had 2000 RP last season.

3 Likes

Holly crap nice.

I understand why you needed to increase price. Many people including myself didn’t even bother to donate to keep the recycler. Now its appealing to donate and keep it. Very good.

They are not ‘unusable’ you have to place them on a structure and multi tool them off in order to get them back in the correct form to use inside a blueprint. But they are usable on any SV/CV/HV/BA as is.

Last season I had like 10k combat steel I left behind. No way I could plant them all and recycle by hand… Plus hundreds of other stuff, but CS hurt the most.

@RexXxuS i think the cb:sethome:id commend may not work. Conner @Satan or @Sarah_Connor tried it and it told him he had to be on the same play-field for it to work.