HWS base destroying our bases

Well that post says enough.

We dont care about your personal opinions about the rules A.F.T. even you have to follow them and today you didnt :slight_smile:

I wont say anything more about this for now. Now its up to admins to decide.

@RexXxuS @Jascha

And i wont go in to any arguments. If AFT says we are cheeting then he needs to show the proof like we have here. Thats all.

AAA,ACM,ROR pleace dont comment more on this post.

1 Like

Two months of ban and OCD nerf ?

I wont cooment until admins ask me to.

OPG are your best enemies. You deserve each other.

Regards. goodspeed.

THIS is the guy in charge of the meta-configuration? Really?

“Stop crying”? No. Not as long as you keep breaking the rules.

“SO STOP FUCKING CRYING”? No. See my previous comment.

“Tackling, lagging other players to death. Use bugger pulse lasers+aimbot? And dont say me that is false.” Throwing around accusations of cheating when you’re doing it, getting caught and being shown to be doing it isn’t the way forward. Bring your evidence to the table, like we have and then you’ll be taken seriously. In the meantime, take your own advice and “STOP FUCKING CRYING”. Thanks.

No more comments here.
Stop being kids and keep your emotions in check (BOTH sides). Everyone knows that both parties don’t really play by the complete rules…

I’ll discuss this further with Rex. Until then no more comments.
The taking advantage of the HWS bases is definitely not right and we might charge everyone from now on who looses a structure to HWS to not abuse it.

@A.F.T was sentenced to one day Prison and set guilty until we fix that exploit by making the player pay Credits and RP for loosing a ship.

1 Like