Feedback about HWS Connect Sidebar

So I’ve noticed that the HWS connect tool isn’t playing very nice with my mobile device. I’m not sure if this is just me or if others are experiencing this issue as well. I did check the desktop browser and that is unaffected.

The issue is this:

• when assigning profile highlights in the settings tab, they do not show the values after saving. The only thing shown are the names of the three options chosen and nothing else.

• On my mobile device, the Player Stats page does not show any information, just the header.

Now, I know the connect tool is constantly being updated and access to the information might have interruptions but I haven’t been able to get any of the above stated information to show up.

I’m running Lollipop 5.0.2 on my HTC one, if you want to know.

Like I said, I’m not sure if this is an issue with the tool itself or if it is simply my own device not wanting to play nice. Either way, I figured I’d post so that it can be brought to an admins attention.

Thanks in advance!
-Jed

1 Like

Here are a couple of screens to show what it is that I see on my end. I apologize for the ringtone overlay.

I love feedback regarding these things! Not because I like it to fix it - even more because I see people using my website on their mobile devices! :smiley:
Thanks

Took me some time - sorry.

Can you clear your cache on your smartphone and test again please?
Implemented a better way for mass data tables.

RexXxuS

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: 4.2 Patch - Server Problems

General Information such as player stats and structure taxes are showing now on the mobile device. However, the hotview information values on the profile (listing the three values selected) do not show. This isn’t really a big issue but I figured I’d still let you know.

Thanks for the fix! I use the tool a lot haha

Hmm that is strange. On my LG G4 everything works fine.
But I see a toggle issue. Trying to fix that asap.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.