HWS Donation rework part III

Thanks for always keep an eye on balance – Its an iterative process and most of us understand!

• Hops

Ah and what I forgot to say:

In HWS Connect it is now title as “EM S” or “EM N”. In NA at least we have 2 trading rings now. North and South.

I updated the donator planet parts - more fitting for the future and adapted to current possibilities we have.

As always Rexxxus you guys seem to be doing an amazing job here in NA I brought my clan here on a recommendation from one of my members (DatNinja). I love the route you are going here, people may get upset thinking planets were forever but its unrealistic with the growth of the server and demand for planets. We are originally A.O.D (Army of Darkness) I have brought over 20 of my members here to the faction M.W.G but we still not even the largest faction this server and everything with it is amazing and hard work LOVE the garage by the way. Point is it will continue to draw more people, the idea of making more planets available will help with server costs and those who stop playing can allow others the opportunity to have their own. On the matter of a Pve server or expanding the main I would say Expand the main their are plenty of Pve areas available on the main server. The ability to mix up pvp players and pve players is quite awesome I believe this server will continue to grow and be the main server for a great many players. Keep up the good work .

3 Likes

Go with an expanded server in NA. It will promote a better server in the long run!!! Favorite Server I have ever been on!

1 Like

HWS - «A leopard cannot change its spots»

…You still here ? Dude if you have such a big problem with Hws find another server…Sorry to be blunt but this is the largest server/community on empyrion for a reason! We won’t miss your bitching and moaning cause u don’t understand how donations work HWS shows appreciation towards appreciation (hence donators can choose a thank you package).

4 Likes

I’m quite fond of these spots.

There are Other seas for your fish, consider testing those waters. Most of us are comfy.

1 Like