HWS Empyrion Workshop | How to

Hello HWS Community,

this is a special announcement and an one time experiment.
Based on the outcome, I will repeat it or forget it.

But many, many people asked me those and similar questions, many of you want to contribute more to HWS Content, so I go out of my comfort zone and offer - for free - a ~3 hours (+1 hour FAQ) workshop for you guys.

After the workshop you should be able to do awesome stuff or be good prepared for the next Community Content Contest :wink:

Notes:

• I will record everything
  • Done in Discord, where you can watch + ask + do it yourself along the way
  • Scheduled for Tuesday, 22th September, 6-10pm for now.
    Participants please go to Discord, channel #hws-workshop and sign up
5 Likes
  • How do I fix all Freighter Heist missions during this year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again for the workshop, Rex. It was well done & informative.

1 Like

The promised videos. Not much editing done, sorry, but skim through, whatever helps you:

HWS Workshop Part 1 | How to add a POI to an existent Planet

HWS Workshop Part 2 | How to create a Quest with Dialogues

HWS Workshop Part 3 | How to add a POI to an existent Space

HWS Workshop Part 4 | How to add a Planet in an existent Sector

HWS Workshop Part 5 | Handle Time Quests in Dialogues

3 Likes

We continued our “Workshop” yesterday.
It is a complete series how to create a Mission with a lot of additions, tips and tricks, from A to Z. Still very basic but can be improved and made more advanced easily.

I will also change this kind of format and only continue with this “Workshop”, if someone has a specific request what they want to learn in detail.
I got ill recently and doing all of this consume quite a part of stamina.

How to make a Mission with Dialogues + Token + PDA Support from scratch | Part 1 | Empyrion Workshop

How to make a Mission with Dialogues + Token + PDA Support from scratch | Part 2 | Empyrion Workshop

How to make a Mission with Dialogues + Token + PDA Support from scratch | Part 3 | Empyrion Workshop

How to make a Mission with Dialogues + Token + PDA Support from scratch | Part 4 | Empyrion Workshop

3 Likes