HWS Event Manager | Tower Jumper and more to come

Hi HWS Community

after some tests we are proud to announce that the Event Manager will be starting with the first automated event tomorrow on both servers. On EU at 9pm, on NA at 3am (cb:time ingame chat).
Duration: 30 minutes.

Please keep in mind it is a first “easy” event and more and different events are coming shortly!

You are free to submit yours as well!

Tower Jumper

This is a first one I made whole yesterday and I advice everyone who wants to participate in the event to watch my walk through to not get too much frustrated :smiley:

(sorry about camera shaking, I just really liked the song and got pumped by it doing this for you)

As you can see there is quite some loot waiting for you :wink:

This Event will re-occure automatically every sunday (for now).

Other conditions:

• please use the command ev:list / ev:? tomorrow to see the details and how to enter the event
  • min. 2 players needed
  • the first player reaches the end platform wins and the event is automatically over
  • couple of Alien Containers here and there additionally
  • the winner reward is a big item template you will like for sure - surprise
  • you keep your backpack your brought in and leave with stuff you gathered along the way — make sure to collect your backpack before the event ends, or it’s lost!
  • use ev:restart to get back to the start or climb a tower via jump’n’run again
  • the PvP Commodity Trader is on the last Platform and can only reached by jumping from the previous tower

Special reward

• the first player who post a complete and successful walk-through to this event on Youtube with the title “HWS Tower Jumper Event WIN” gets 1000 Reputation Points from me!

We hope you like it and stay tuned for more!

Your HWS Team

2 Likes

After reading this, it made me start thinking about incorporating user content.

Is it possible to make someone join a playfield and spawn with a certain gun with some ammo without access to their OCD or their previous inventory?

Basically im thinking of like arenas for FPS CQC making obstacles or buildings inside a base for like a big FFA death match, have it timed and the player with most kills wins? Arenas designed for specific weapons in mind, I.E. Chainsaws, pistols, shotguns for CC and midrange for other weapons and long range sniping

1 Like

Yes, this is possible.

Great idea! Possible! :slight_smile:

What I have planned as next events:

• First Person Shooter: Counter Strike Dust 2 “clone”
  • First Person Shooter Racer: Ever played Mario Kart or GTA 5? Right: run at foot in an arena race track and either be the first guy by running or the first guy by shooting others (gather pistols etc. from loot boxes ala Mario Kart)
  • Capture the Base: try to capture a base and if you are successful, own the planet for one day.
1 Like

I would like to contribute rexx…

How about a dungeon or death labyrinth, where the portal of the event sits on the Hq planets of the origins, and from it leads to a gigantic subterranean facility (similar to the Black Table of HL) where you and your friends will face the monsters and creatures of the labyrinth, its most dangerous enemies in a deadly pvp, against the clock (60 min), where the only way to return home and win, where loser groups are teleported to the protothipe and escape from it as soon as possible. … but for team winning glory (many Rp) fortune (thousands of gold bars) and who knows a garage part, such an event could be every 15 days and each source could have up to two teams (up to 6 members each) left of different portals, one at each pole. Each participant could die up to a maximum of 3 times, to 4 he is eliminated and will stay in a place waiting for the victory or defeat of their allies …

This will be a great challenge !!!

Since 3.0 and before, I do not see use of handguns for pvp, they are used only in pve and even at the beginning of the journey and in rare excesses when we have to invade a POI, most of the time subterraneos, if we could have an event that can unite these factors of pve and pvp in a single place I think it would be very cool and with a good award and make the winners famous for being able to finish something of this size … and every season we would have some winning teams that could make an event special to see which one is the best …

1 Like

A gigantic maze or something similar would be amazing :smiley:

Congratulations to @Fasgort

He got it crazy fast with only one failed attempt…

Thanks for 41 players participating on the Event! :open_mouth:
Took good lessons out from it and will be better next week!

The path to despair is right here, guys:

I blame @RexXxus for that one XD

1 Like

Here is the video of the run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCK65T0O2ns

2 Likes