HWS+ Full Wipe / New Beta season start

Good Morning @everyone
we start now the full wipe procedure into the new HWS+ Beta season.
Since we hadn’t a maintenance Wednesday (Windows updates etc.) for quite some time, we are doing it now.
At 10AM also for HWS RE.

~ETA for the start is ~ 17:00
Since the recent days I had to take care of a lot of real life tasks/issues, there is still a lot I want to do.
Sorry I couldn’t do a catchy teaser for HWS+ this time. I hope you don’t think it’s because of I’m losing interest in HWS+. It’s the opposite. I’m really pumped about it and the ideas what I want to do with it, are more than ever.

It’s just a very very hard task to not only clean up legacy but create things from scratch again, with all the new possibilities we have now.
On top, I’ll have 2 more servers to handle and helping everyone (Eleon, other server owners, scenario creators) with their stuff too.
The glory times from 2016+, where I could fiddle around alone at my stuff in peace, are unfortunately over.

So again, please know that I’ll keep working on it until it’s done and fun. Until then, I really appreciate you giving me feedback about it and being part of something new coming to life.

Last but not least I have some surprise in store for all of you and try to announce it, once stress stops killing me :grinning:
Thanks for your time and see you on the other side :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes