HWS Garage is stocked for Season 1b - 2017!

Hello space farers!!

Thought you might be pleased to hear that the

##HWS garage is fully stocked on both EU and NA!!

Some notes:

• Stand ON or NEAR the Ship you want to buy, type ts:price first to confirm you’re buying the right vessel, then
  • use ts:buy to purchase the vessel – note it will CONFIRM cb:yes/no - ensure you are buying the RIGHT vessel prior to confirming – no refunds are given.
  • We have HV’s to sell, but logistics are a little challenging – Will have them posted in SPACE soon!
  • Ships from 5.x are not compatible with 6.x and are no longer available for sale in HWS S1b:2017

Come get your ship!!! The gold is eager to feed these new mining vessels!

3 Likes

awesome, ive had my eye on one of those ships for a while. we need some hws garage cv’s too please!

Yeah @Achilles We need some CV love for 6. :wink: Maybe some bitchin class one’s to fit on those new restricted planets. :smiley:

I’ll resend my Cephalopod CV hybrid to you, It’s got alien core, and HV mining drills so a CV can mine on planet.

Want some of my BPs?

@hopskotch @RexXxuS is it possible to allow Hop to sell us parts for the garage ships? I need to replace a harvest box on like 3 Rhea’s I captured. I will pay good. :grin: It should be fair enough to sell replacement parts like fuel tanks, the T2 Cv RCS it comes with etc. I wanted to ask in here before I asked Hop in PM. Please think about it, good idea. Will give us something to spend our money on instead of just trashing the ones I have.

Love the garage ships Btw, if I am able to submit designs I will do so. :heart:

Unfortunately items cannot just be sold. Takes an admin to spawn in illegal structures like the garage ships. Only real option would be a garage repair feature, replace your ship with a new one for a fee.

I was mainly asking @RexXxuS trying to give new ideas as well. Instead of just doing it for free let us pay for it!

ya my post was a subtle suggestion as to how @Jascha might be able to code such a feature, once he gets done with csw work. I wouldnt want it to be a free service, for sure.

Ah okay, thought you were saying it should be free my first thought was “oh well they aren’t going to do it now”

fee, not free :yum:

1 Like