HWS Garage | New Anti-SV HV Fenrir | Price update

Hey @everyone,

we have a new HWS Garage submission made by @Abrum13 and @TheState. Thank you!
A brand new Alien Technology® ship which is dedicated for Anti-SV fights.

Fenrir | for 11 million credits

The look itself should warn SV fighters already:

(sorry, hadn’t time for ultra-sick DeeExpus design screenshots and walkthrough)

Price Update

Along the way with some statistics I updated the prices of following ships:

• V-Wing SV from 12m to 13m credits
  • Foundry SV from 5m to 6m credits
  • Badger HV from 6m to 7m credits

Enjoy the new ship, it will help for sure.

HWS 8 Teaser

Since I have read few “pay 2 win” claims about the Garage ships and overall requests from also beginner we will have in HWS 8 very special places in the universe where you can get some of the Garage ships also as a special reward or for special prices. Doesn’t mean free, but worth the raiding. Especially when you think our current POIs don’t have a proper time / reward value…

Enjoy.
Your HWS Team

3 Likes

Lol, lol. They can’t kill us fast enough in the current garage ships so TAW submits a new one.

eh, whoever built this was onto a very smart thought either way…
Dee tried to build a combat hv with combat steel (I believe) and realised the hover engines wouldn’t lift it :stuck_out_tongue: and so went through a whole cycle of lessening the armour and putting on base turrets (oops) and then just giving up mostly, but someone’s now connected xeno steel (lightweight) with the weight problem and we have a very interesting hv on our hands.

Good Day

And ACM has the Sv Fenrir. Geez so many Fenrirs around now. Someone buy one so we can destroy it

Regards

ignore the “pay 2 win” claims, almost every single game anyone plays requires them to buy in game things with ingame currency to have the best advantages.

1 Like

Looks like this hv is class 2 no good for home world or golden Globe

Any garage ship can have lights, devices, and high triangle blocks removed to reduce class. The V-Wing and Exposition, for example, are naturally class 2 as well. They require modifications from the player before taken to GG or HW.

1 Like

As there is no way for a meaningful transport to GG for single players/small factions i can not take the offer unfortunately.
Its a pitty, some onslaughter with that baby could have been fun.