even though I am very busy with HWS 8, we want to still get some fun for you of course — especially after @SirKnumskull built such a cool & unique track!
2 Day Event
Qualification and Hotlap Challenge | Saturday — 8 PM
One timed hotlap per participant, no second chances!
The ten fastest racers advance to the main race on sunday
Beat staff times or the time of the creator of the racetrack for a bonus
You can select any of the three given racers to do your hotlap!
Every participant that finishes a timed lap within the rules will receive a reward of 1 million credits and 100 RP!
Hotlap challenge and prices
- Beat the time of 1:42 by @SirKnumskull to win an Alien Core
- Beat the time of 1:51 by @RexXxuS to win a XL Resource Package
- Beat the time of 1:58 by @gareth to win 999 Gold Ingots
Final Race | Sunday — 8 PM
The ten fastest qualificants race on sunday for the title of HWS 7.X.X champion! The grid positions are given by the times achieved on saturday, a faster time results in a higher placement (e.g. fastest time gets Pole Position).
1st: 10 million credits + HWS Penthouse for the START of HWS 8
2nd: 5 million credits for the START of HWS 8
3rd: 2,5 million credits for the START of HWS 8
4th-10th: 1 million credits for the start of HWS 8
- Cutting corners and leaving the track to gain an advantage are reasons for disqualification
- No griefing, blocking the track, or interfering with the proceedings in any way. This will be grounds for disqualification and further punishment as the staff sees fit
- The starts lights will signal the start of the race and qualifying laps, jumping the lights will lead to disqualification! The race/lap starts on green!
- You have to choose one of the three given racers for the qualification and the race! No personal modifications are permitted with the exception of a custom paint scheme.
you can choose one of the 3 Racers
- Racer 1 (green): easy handling but less thruster force
- Racer 2 (red): good allrounder
- Racer 3 (blue): beast in speed but does not allow any mistake, hard to handle
you can test the Racetrack as often as you want until the Event
- the entrance is in the Event / Mission room in ECC HQ
The track is open for practice from now on up until qualification! (but don’t pollute the track)
The teleporter is located in the Event & Mission room above the main lobby of EGS HQ on ECC!
May the best win!
Enjoy your time on the track and good luck in practice and racing!
Your HWS Team
P.S.: since this was a player built track during the season it’s only available on EU - NA folks, please do a CSW