Hws limits enforcement bug

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Spawned HV size 1 on golden globe and was immediately taken by HWS
Server: EU

Playfield: Golden globe
Structure Name(s): Sand Wurm
Structure ID(s): 3608118
How can we help you now: Revert to opg faction. I describe what happened. I spawned an old tank bp by missname and was class 2 - 5300blocks. Was taken by hws whilst attacking a base. I returned to Bunker, spawned a new one class 1 and was immediately taken with no warnings.

1st have a look at this link Disconnects you say and see if anything rings a bell if not please be patient rex or jacsha will get toyou when they can,
2nd ly you need to fill in the whoel ticket please do not delete the questions the more info you provide the better so you need to put in
Player(s) with issue
Time (cb:time):
Structure Name(s)

Time: Nearly 21:00
Player with issue : Paxxo1985

I am not worried about having that HV back but i am worried by that bug that can happen maybe in a crucial battle.

Recap:
-Spawned an overlimit HV size class 2 and 5300 blocks - GG king 3.0
I went to attack the base and HWS captured it because was oversize (i spawned a wrong bp) ==>
and this is OK to be taken

-I returned on base i spawned a new hover size class 1 and after a minute it was taken by HWS faction without warnings but this one was regular. Class 1 low blocks.
id 3608118 - name: sand wurm - this is not ok, this is the bug

Hey,

the problem was not the Class:

@ ★★Paxxo1985★★: You are only supposed to have 0 private HVs on Golden Globe. You have 1. Please remove all other 1 private HV, or they will be taken after 1 more Warnings!

@ ★★Paxxo1985★★: You are only supposed to have a Class 1 HV on Golden Globe. You have 2. Please lower your Class by 1: GG KING 3.0 (3608112), (Class:2 / D:339 /T:9426 /L:0), or they will be taken after 1 more Warnings!

You got both messages, which might have misguided you. Have tot hink about how to prevent that.

Why did it take your second one immediately? Because you had so many warnings before. The first warning about “having NO HV” is not structure bound. So the warnings are counted further.

If you see the screenshot i made zero warning was sent for the second one and was immediately taken.

Spawned and immediately taken by HWS with zero warnings. (look image for further investigation)

You see on top image the GG king taken by hws. I returned to base, started new blueprint, reduced time with egs:reducebptime:180 and spawned. It was taken with no warnings by hws 30/60 seconds later.

That are the warnings you got.

As I said. The warning for the first HV counts also for the second…

So if one of my structure was taken because of limits the others structure i spawn will be all taken immediately by hws? Is that correct? How much time i need to wait before spawn a new one? i need to wait 3 hrs for server restart?

This is only when its about structure count. Its not if its about Class/block//… count (there each structure has its own warnings).

So if you are not allowed to have any HV on GG, and your first HV got taken after the amount of warnings, all HV’s that you spawn soon after get taken directly.

It depends on the limits we set how long afterwards you can spawn again. What the tool does is the following:

Example: GG Checks every 2 minutes and gives you 2 warnings. (On the 3rd its taken)
Now it calculates all warnings since (x Warnings * 15) + 20 Minutes. = (2*15)+20 = 50minutes
So after 50 minutes after the last Warning its as if you had no warning.

Ok. Btw the warnings i read before were all for size class and not for private :stuck_out_tongue:
Wont happen again to spawn that monster so probably will be not anymore that problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like